Sunday 28 October 2018

Back to Real Time again!


Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Wot a change, we get a whole hour extra in bed but The Missus wakes up at Two Thirty, can't get back to sleep and makes sure we are awake!

We bet she's tired tonight!

We got down the sea front and instead of getting down as soon as possible Eric stayed cuddled up in Old Two Legs arms! You know, he didn't get down until we turned for home!

Eric says he doesn't like cold or wet!

Mind you, just for a change, we saw a bit of a sunrise, not exactly an earth shattering view but at least we saw a little shaft or light poking through the clouds.

A small shaft of light!
 Over head the clouds couldn't make up their mind what they will do, some of them rushed past us while others dropped some rain on us and there was a hole in the clouds at one time where we could see the blue sky!

A little bit of everything!
Lunchtime it was raining again so Monty and Wendy stayed tucked up i their beds and refused to come out!

When we got to the car park it was still raining and OTL had to attach the lead to both Holly and I before we would go any further!

Needless to say, OTL left the camera in the car and Holly and I did the fastest run around the route we normally take but at double speed!

The afternoon was spent mounting the eagle picture in the frame and hanging it on the lounge wall.

Doesn't look too bad, so we will keep it there until he does another one worthy of hanging!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

1 comment:

  1. Wotcha little maties. Well me and my mum and my boy all made the most of the extra hour and we all had a good snooze and lay in. I wasn't very happy though when my mum tried to get me ready for my walk, she got out my flying jacket cos it was very cold and it was drizzling a bit, I ran into the living room and jumped on the sofa and when she tried to get the jacket on me I rolled on my back so she couldn't put it on, then she lifted me up and carried me into the kitchen, I shot out of the door and ran and hid upstairs. The evil woman caught me eventually and dragged me down and put the jacket on me when she had me trapped with no where to go. We got out the front door and I refused to walk, she picked me up and carried me to path and made me walk but I kept stopping and sitting down, thank goodness there none of my woofer mates to see me all done up like a dogs dinner. My mum got the message that she was wasting her time and we headed back home, I was like a blue flash till I got to the front door and inside. I had a good roll round the carpet and lots of grumbling so she knows not to try to make me walk in the wet again. We'll be up early tomorrow cos my mum is working in the morning and in the afternoon, after that she said she's not doing any more extras this week so we'll have 3 days together. We've been making more cards today, I've been helping, I don't know wot she would do without my help. I don't blame Monty and Wendy for staying in bed, today hasn't been a day when us little furries should be made to go out. Glad to hear that OTL's picture is coming along. Hope you all have a lovely, snuggly evening with a few muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete