Thursday 29 November 2018

A Lazy Day Woofing at the Two Legs!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back again!

Well, another dark day. I'm wondering just when we are going to get a sunrise!

It's OK Auntie Sue saying it is three weeks before the equinox but you can get right bored waiting!

This morning it was dark and a bit damp, you know, that sort of rain that seems misty but before you know it, your tail is as wet as your tummy!

You know, that's the only advantage these Two Legs have over us, their tummy stays dry when walking over wet grass!

....and this is in colour, honest!
It wasn't much better at lunchtime. Today Eric and Miss May came out with us but spent most of the time inside the ferret bag trying to keep warm!

You mean we have to stay out in this wind?
There was a little walk then it was back into the bag gain!

OK....Quick.........Rush him now!
So it was a game of pick up, put down, run away and run back!

We all managed a trot across the football field but Holly and I were the fastest with Eric close behind. Miss May kept stopping but that was 'cos she got out of breath!

Tonight we got chicken and I think it will be another race between Holly and I mainly 'cos she reckons she is starving!

Poor Woofer!

Friday tomorrow, beginning of the weekend and the start of December, Equinox here we come!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it was raining here first thing until early afternoon but I got very wetted and I didn't even go for a walk. I've been to the groomers today and I gave her lots of licks and snuggles in the hope that she wouldn't bath me but no such luck. She says I'm a drama queen all cos I couldn't breath when she was trying to clip under my chin and my mum was holding my head still, you try breathing when you're in a vice like grip!! Only us woofers understand this!! I hate being wetted, I hate being dried, I hate being clipped, I hate being brushed and combed and now she reckons she's going to invest in this super dooooper teef cleaning machine, well that's it, I ain't going back again, I'm going to go on strike and refuse to go!!!!! Me and my mum had to wait in for a delivery today, my boy has ordered a new chair and it was delivered this afternoon, the people who sold it said they would put it together for £40 but my mum said she'd do it for free, so half an hour after it arrived, it was assembled and taken upstairs and my mum only got one minor injury during the assembling. She thinks she's torn her nail out a bit cos it was bleeding lots but she's got some plasters on and so far it's holding on but she reckons it's a bit sore. I'm glad to hear you got some decent scoff today. If I was Eric and May I don't think I would have got out the bag. Now I hope Holly chops isn't too starving, I hope she's got the strength left to eat her scoff. I'm on early guard duty in the morning cos it's Friday and that's a work day. I'm off to the vets for a check up around lunch time, my mum thinks I might have a sore bit, but I reckon I got a chilblain on it cos of all the cold and wet and bathing today didn't help the cause, I'll blame my mum and I'll tell the vet wot she did to me today. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggly and enjoy your scoff. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (small sore bit) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a day nearer the shortest day, that's all really I can report except I thought of my lovely woofer friends when I read a Fred Basset cartoon:

    Fred Basset sitting in an armchair, four thoughts 1 - "The Waiting " 2 - "The anxiety....." 3 - The hunger....." 4 - "Home alone,unloved and unfed!"
    I know you are not unloved, not unfed because you have doggie scoff sometimes and not alone because you have Holly but I did think of you two xx
    At least OTL isn't thinking of investing in one of those teef cleaning machines, don't let him read the comments tonight, read and then eat the computer!!!!!!
    The ferrets are managing to get into the fresh air some of the time so that isn't a bad thing. We are off to the seaside a day later than planned but it is called Sandwich so I shall see if I can get you a doggie bag. Suppposed to be less cold, or warmer depending on which weather person you see but wet it is going to be so being a good Boy Scout we shall "Be Prepared" xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete