Wednesday 28 November 2018

Here comes the rain!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

You know, this time of the year the weather is best described as .......Miserable!

As normal it was dark when we got to the football field but there, in the distance, across the other side of the field was this green glowing LED light emitting from a woofer collar!

That was it, Holly and I were out and woofing our tails off but we stopped when we saw who was wearing it.

It was a big hairy butt of a gigantic German Shepherd with teeth like a tiger!

Holly and I stopped barking!

Most of the walk was in darkness and we were discussing how long it will be before the days started to get longer!

Holly says it is somewhere around Christmas!

Lunchtime we took Monty and Wendy down with us 'cos the wind wasn't too strong and the rain wasn't too wet! Mind you, that didn't stop Monty and Wendy from blagging a lift in the ferret bag!

Monty kept poking his head out for a look and at one time he was sitting in the bag, on Old Two Legs hand and looking out of the top of the bag!

The seat is ice and warm!
Once we were at the Sea Wall both ferrets were taken out of the bag ready for a run back to the car!

First of all they had to climb up the concrete steps. Now Monty is getting quite good at climbing up and we up in a flash and into grass!

One, Two and Up I Go!
Now Miss Wendy is a little slower in getting up 'cos she is a little shorter than Monty and it takes a bit of a scramble to get up the steps. A helping lift from OTL also helps!

One, Two and ..............I'm falling back, quick, grab my butt!
 The ferrets love the football field, loads of mole sniffs for the ferrets while Holly and I wander around selecting woofer sniffs!

Yep! It's just over there!
Back home we all headed for the day bed while OTL played with the computer and the 'accounts'.

You can tell it's the end of the month soon, 'cos he always goes into 'account mode'!

Boring or wot!

Holly and I are off to see what's for dinner, more than likely Doggy Scoff knowing our luck!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha champion maties. Well it rained and it rained and it's still raining here. Last night I found one of my little froggy friends sitting out in the rain in the garden, I tried to bring him in but my mum was at the back door and told me I couldn't so I had to leave him out in the rain, poor little chap. He must have found somewhere to get out of the rain cos he was gone this morning. I just don't like this rain, it's wet and it's very cold wet. My mum said I'm going to see Caroline the groomer in the morning so I expect that means getting wet again....... tusk. I reckon it's way too wet for us to go out, I think we should stay at home. Glad to hear you had a little bit of dry weather for your walk today. Daisy, did you get a look at where the tide was today? I thought it must have been right in cos we had seagulls flying over here, right noisy things they are too. Sorry to hear you've got doggie scoff for dinner, maybe when OTL gets all his invoices out and they get paid, he'll be able to afford some decent scoff for you and Holly chops. I'm off to put my nose out by the back door to see if the rain has stopped so I can go and do a wee. Have a lovely evening, hope you can get a few muggings from OTL. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it rained here but good news is 21st December is the shortest day which Holly probably knows so three weeks plus of getting darker then it will start getting lighter. Seven weeks time it will be as dark as it is now!! How are the champions doing, still polishing their medals, I expect they are telling everyone about their successes. I hope you found some good nibbles for afters and you can be smug about the groomers because you have already been shaun so Archie is on his own on that one. Hope those accounts proof easy peasy and more pennies to spend on you, oh and have the new beds arrived? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete