Tuesday 18 December 2018

A Sleepy Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

We are soooooo sleeeepy today! We have been up, marching around the house doing our guarding and waking Old Two Legs up to report on what we have been doing!

He was so pleased he let us carry on while he stuck his head under the pillow and tried to go back to sleep!

So, off we went again and at the same time we were singing our 'Guarding Song'.

We got up a little late this morning!

It was still dark when we got down to the football field so OTL left his camera in the car!

Even Venus was hiding behind the clouds!

Back home we decided to have a snooze while OTL got on with some work. He was mumbling about being kept up half the night with us doing our job!

Lunchtime it was bright enough to get down the sea wall via the hill.

As we climbed up the hill we looked over to the church and the Christmas tree on top of the tower.

St James Church and tree!
The building to the left is the junior school. It got burnt down last year and is now almost rebuilt!

Once again Holly offered to race me up the hill but I had better things to do, like getting my nose into some good sniffs!

On your bike Holly Chops!
 Now getting our butt checked for Christmas isn't what would head our Santa Paws List!

I would have listed Beef Bones or Chicken Strips, rubber balls or even squeaky balls!

The Missus is getting her Christmas Prezzie early 'cos on Thursday she gets her second eye ball sorted. So that means she will be getting OTL to deposit drops into her eye over Christmas.

Mind you, OTL has got to wait until after Christmas before he gets his eye sorted!

Good news is that since we have been on a strict Doggy Scoff diet Holly's butt has improved and her Grumbly Tum has gone!

I can see that we are going to be on the scoff for a while until OTL is convinced that it is all cleared up.

Mind you, the thought of Doggy Scoff for Christmas Dinner is not on my list!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I've been and had my butt done, I had a nurse and a vet so I got double cuddles ...... double bubble. I wanted to get it done before Christmas cos over Christmas I'll be so busy with all the sniffing of sniffs I won't have time for an itchy bum. As soon as my butt was sorted I went off to see Brenda and get a treat and some cuddles, then I came home and had a short siesta while my mum popped up the shop. Now I've had a great idea for you to help Holly chops lose a bit of weight, when she says have a race up the hill, you say ready set go and when she's off like the speed of light, you can just get on with your sniff sniffing ...... like it..... good idea innit. Loved the pictures. I'm not a fan of this patrolling the premises during the night, I mean when's a woofer going to catch up on their zzz's. Some nights I snuggle down under my woofer sized duvet and I don't move until my mum wakes me up for brekkie, of course she don't know I haven't done any patrols and I wouldn't want to worry her by telling her I haven't but the way I see it is, wot she don't know won't hurt her. We had a lovely siesta this afternoon, all snuggled up under a blanket on the sofa ........ oooohhh I do love my siestas. Just watch out cos when Mrs TM has had her eye done she'll be like hawk eye and watching everything. I'm glad to hear that Holly's grumbly tum has got sorted. My mum bought me a tube of toothpaste from the vets this morning, she says that it will be my Xmas pressie cos it cost and paw and a tail. I don't think OTL will feed you doggie scoff on Xmas day, he's way too soft to do that, I reckon he'll give you both a nice xmas dinner with gravy and all the trimmings. I think you should both tell them ferrets about guarding during the night as well, I think you need a rota, they should take their turn. Well it's raining here again so I think I'll go have a siesta. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can SEE a problem, when they have had all their eyes done they will be able to see you better so you will get away with less!! Yes, you are going to need new ways of getting around this problem, the ALL seeing eye, yes!!
    Glad that Holly seems to be getting better on this new diet, diets arn't fun but if it makes her better that has to be a good thing. I think you will need to find a quieter way of guarding at night, you are going to need to pinch Archies idea and pretend to guard and not keep everyone awake. I went to do a bit of shopping earlier in the local Tesco and promised Michael fish and chips, well the fish and chip shop was closed at 6 pm, it was all dark, windy and rainy so I wasn't going anywhere else for them so I went back into Tesco and bought battered fish and oven chips, came home and cooked them, I plan to have a chinese takeaway soon they won't be shut unless it is Monday.
    That Archie is clever thinking up pretending to give Holly a race, she will just think she is winning until she reaches the top of the hill, you could probably get away with it a couple of times. Nearly wrapped all the presents up, Michael has bought himself a present which has been dispatched and due to arrive between 22nd December and 8th January, if you should see it please give it a nudge this way. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete