Wednesday 19 December 2018

It's Getting Closer!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, surprising as it may seem, the rest of the UK isgetting snow, rain and winds while us load of softies down here in the South East are getting sun shine and balmy breezes!

Old Two Legs keeps on about when he was young, seeing frozen cob webs on the bushes but now he reckons he has more chance of sun burn than frosty fingers!

Well, as much as I like the snow when it first falls, I'd rather have the weather we have today, mild and sunny!

As normal, first thing we go out in the dark and the sun is still in bed as we head back home but that's OK with me!

The ferrets were in a good mood this morning, Miss May decided she would have an extra half an hour which was no problem 'cos OTL can work around her!

When she did wake up she was out and chasing Eric around the lounge! First he chased her then she chased him and then they both chased The Missus!

Being a few years old, Miss May gets tired quickly and soon headed off to her hidey hole under the chairs!

Eric is always up for a game and even though he stayed up a bit longer he was soon fast asleep cuddled up to Miss May!

Monty and Wendy were just as active and while OTL was cleaning their cage the pair were dooking and chasing each other in and out of OTL's legs!

Lunchtime we headed back to Grain and had fun chasing in and out of the bushes. Of course, Holly was dragging her tail a bit and kept on getting lost!

Come on Holly Chops, keep up!
 Just before we headed up the hill we found a strange sniff, not too sure what it was but it was 'Strange'!

Well, it's not me!
 On top of the hill we decided to climb up onto the table to get a better view. The tide was on it's way out so we didn't fancy a swim or even a charge along the beach!


Nah! I don't fancy getting my paws wet today!
 As we came off the bottom of the hill, there is a seat with a load of stuff like bird feeders and cards with poems on them. Holly and I had a sniff of the wreath which had some pointy bits sticking out which stuck into my nose as I got too close!

A funny sniff but the sharp bits are a bit dodgy!
We still have to eat Doggy Scoff but we are getting used to the taste and even Holly is eating all of hers!

I must admit, I don't eat all of it but I get enough and reckon when we go back to the vet in January I might have lost more than Holly!

OTL has got curry tonight but I don't think we will be getting any nibbles off the plate, so we have to just sit and stare at OTL and try to make him feel sorry for us poor starving woofers!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well I know wot you mean Daisy about watching TL's stuffing their faces and not sharing a morsel with a starving woofer. I don't know how they can do that, they're heartless you know. My boy is working until 9 tonight so my mum is going to pick him up and they're getting fish and chips on the way home, now that's a sniff I love, fish n chips and salt and vinegar ......... hmmmmmmm. My boy went to the doctors this morning, he's still not very well but the doctor had a look down his throat and a look in his ears and waved at the other side and given him some tablets to take so that his throat and his ear stop hurting him. Shame he didn't come to the vets with me yesterday, he'd have been all better by now. Glad to hear the ferrets have had a good time playing and chasing, I bet they all had a good snooze when they'd finished. Loved the pictures today. We only had a little bit of rain for a short time today but it has been very chilly, so I've been very quick when I go out for a wee, I only went on half my walk this morning, I turned round and headed home cos I felt a bit cold. I had a nice siesta with my mum this afternoon, I snuggled right up and got warm and cosy. Have a lovely evening and I hope you can at least get the sniff of the curry even if you can't get the taste, I suppose a sniff is better than nothing. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time, no comment . . . But I've been catching up with all your exploits. Looks like a fun walk with great sniffs.

    Please wish TM good luck with eyeball tomorrow.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a very on off day here, the sun shone, then it rained, then the sun shone, then the clouds came over, then it rained and it turned into a miserable day so you were lucky to have such a nice day. Lovely pictures of you and Holly, that table gives you a good view and keeps you off the damp grass. The grass seems nice and lush just right for ferretting about when it is dry. When you go back to the vets they will be worried when Holly goes in and you are so thin that they miss seeing you. Glad you were careful with those spiky bits they can do great harm. Hope Archie managed to sniff the vinegar in the fish and chips, I hope the shop wasn't closed like ours. Did you try the sad eyes with the curry afterall it is nearly Christmas and soon the shortest day so that must count for something. Tell TM that we hope her Cattle Rack is sorted out, send her our love and Michael says don't fall down the grid of the cattle rack. I can't send you any hearts because I am using my computer and it isn't as clever as my I-pad, my I-pad can send three different sorts of hearts when I type love but on this I just get the word love, sorry. xxxxxx
    To Archie: I hope your boy gets well really soon and I hope he enjoyed the fish and chips xx

    ReplyDelete