Thursday 6 December 2018

Busy Busy Day!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Where have all the woofers gone,
In their beds, everyone
Where are all the TLs too
Stamping cards to send to you.

Well, Auntie Sue did try but she just doesn't have the woofers feel for a song, I mean, where is the reference to piles of sniffy poo?

Where have all the woofers gone,
Long time passing
Where are all the woofers gone,
Sniffing all the ar..........!

See wot we mean?

Well, today we have been busy chasing Old Two Legs to get all the stuff done and packed and shipped and filed away ready for the weekend!

It may even be warm enough to take the ferrets out at lunchtime tomorrow, claws crossed, so all we have to do is decide which cage to open!

Back to today, we found several good sniffs in the football field and OTL had to come back to shoo us along!

Hang on, this is a good sniff!
Down on the Sea Front we found some new sniffs, obviously a visitor but we don't mind, especially as there were no woofers to say hello to!

Hang on,  there is another sniff here!
We found some 'Stranger' sniffs on the Sea Wall but Holly reckons the sniff was old and was laid down last weekend!

It's more of a dribble than a decent wee!
 This afternoon I heard OTL try telephoning the vet, seems he wants to get some anti flea stuff but needs a prescription first and that means we have to go down there for a check up when Holly will be told she is too fat!

Holly says she is not fat, just cuddly!

Yeah right, and OTL loves going to the vets!

Well, the vet was gassing on the phone so OTL has given up and will call again tomorrow, so we have escaped for now!

We have seen some photos Michael too at the ferret show but they are on FaceAche so The Missus has been asked to contact Mike and get him to send to OTL by email!

Right we are off to see what sort of Doggy Scoff we got tonight, lamb, beef or chicken, well we can dream!

More than likely it will be some nondescript meat mix up that tastes of ferret poo!

Think of us starving tonight and if we survive, see you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well I did like Aunty Sue's song but I like yours as well Daisy. Mind I'm not sure armpits rhymes with passing...... I'll think on a bit more. Does your vet charge for prescriptions, some charge an arm and a leg for them, hope your one doesn't or OTL will be crying again. Glad you found some new sniffs, sometimes I find new ones but mostly I know who they belong to. I expect the ferrets are looking forward to getting out and stretching their legs as long as it's not too cold. I went for a walk up the shops today and didn't see any woofers or find any new sniffs, so that was a bit boring. I've had a few wrestles with my boy and me and my mum have been busy making a card for my boy for Xmas from me, my mum was a bit miffed though when I stole (her word) her mask, now I was just improving on the shape of it cos I didn't like the shape she came up with. We also made a card for my friend Buster and his TL's. I had a little snooze cos I'm up early tomorrow on guard duty while my mum works. I'm hoping you get some decent scoff this evening instead of stuff wot tastes like ferret poo, well unless ferret poo is tasty. Hope you manage to survive til tomorrow and have the strength to do your diary or I'll miss you. Tell Holly chops I agree with her, she isn't fat she is just cuddly. Have a lovely evening all and stay warm and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my meagre attempt at poetry yours of course is much better. I have passed the e-mail request for photos of the Ferret Rescue to Michael if he doesn’t have OTLs e-mail address he will phone. My dinner was lovely, lovely, lovely, three courses a lovely for each plus mince pie and coffee. We went to The Dog and Duck at Plucks Gutter, I thought you would like that, strange sounding place but a lovely pub. So you had some strange sniffs, not from Plucks Gutter as it is too far away from you.
    I suppose the vet doesn’t give out too much flea stuff as they need to maximise their profits, a puff for £10 makes a vet happy while a puff for £1 makes for great sadness. The warm is suppose to be with us for a bit so time for the little ones to get out and stretch their claws, oh tell Holly she isn’t fat she has to have enough doggie inside the skin so that it doesn’t sag, we don’t want her being called Saggy Holly! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete