Friday 7 December 2018

Friday!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back again!

Now this morning we found some photo's in the 'in box' of the email and Michael had come up trumps with his photo's of the ferrets show. First there was Eric de Ferret resting on Old Two Legs shoulder after a hard session in the judges room. All that posing and being examined and poking and pulling and inspecting the underside of his tail!

Winner of the Pastel Polecat Ferret Hob Section, Eric, not OTL!
Then there was the Veteran section in which Miss May came second and she was exhausted after the judging but managed a big smile when the results were announced!

Me? A rosette for little old me?
There was one cheeky ferret who managed to get to the Dook Oil which is like Ferretone!

No one can see me so I'll have another slurp!
Of course, being the star of the show, Michael just had to take a picture of me!

Can we go walkies now?
So, a little late but that is the final picture from the show!

Today we planned to take the ferrets out but after we came back this morning, it started to rain and then it carried on raining and it looked wetter and wetter. So, that was it for the ferrets, they just curled up and went to seep. Unlike Holly and I, we get dragged out shoved in the car and off we go!

Mind you, it was raining when we left but OTL spotted a 'Window' in the showers and when we got out of the car in the car park, it had stopped!

Well, you know what? It didn't start to rain again until we got home and were half way through our chicken dinner!

The appointment has been made with the vet and on Monday we are off to be weighed, pushed, poked and looked at while OTL gets robbed!

You know, we have lots of fun here!

Thank you Michael for the pictures.

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo little maties. Love the pictures, you all look beautiful, specially you Daisy. Well I'm in a spot of bovver here at the moment. My mum was just finishing off some cards today when she noticed I was missing .... (probably about an hour after I snuck off) Well you should have seen her, round the house she went calling me and looking for me, then out in the garden she went, then she came back and was calling biscuit ........ then she called dinner ......... I was laughing my tail off ...... back she went everywhere she'd already been looking for me and looked again ........ still she couldn't find me ........ she was getting in a right old state I can tell you. Then she remembered she'd been out in the conservatory getting in some crafting junk so she looked thru the window and spotted me laughing and wagging my tail, chewing on one of her bags of junk ............ Well the door flew open, in she stomped and told me I was a naughty boy ...... moi ....... me .... myself!!! Flippin cheek, it was her wot locked me out there with all the crafting junk ..... I mean ...... well I ask you ....... wot's a chap expected to do when he's locked out .......... Do you know she threatened to smack my bum!!!!!! Good job she didn't or I would have packed my bags and left!! Anyways, I ain't flavour of the month at the moment. It's rained cats and frogs here most of the day and it has come down very heavy. I bet the ferrets were glad to stay in their snuggly beds instead of going out in the cold and damp. Pleased to hear you've got a nice chicken dinner. Now don't worry about going to the vets on Monday, they're alright if you wag your tail at them and ask for cuddles. I'm waiting for my boy to come home, he finishes work in an hour and then I'm going to tell him all about the cruelty my mum threatened me with, he'll be on my side, I better not let on to my mum though if I get a grumbly tum cos she'll only tell me off again. Have a lovely cosy evening, stay snuggled and hope you get some decent muggings, I reckon any muggings are off the table here tonight. Never mind, I can make up for it tomorrow if I let my mum out of the doghouse. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (always in trouble) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all, glad the photos finally arrived via the tinternet. I tried last night but you address has been changed, have you moved from the seaside? If so why was I not informed.
    Tell TM I am sending this on my new iPad as it is Christmas I treated myself in the Black Friday deals. Why not I say. Also I had to check it out didn’t I. Thanks for publishing my pictures, it is indeed an homour, thanks Daisy. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a miserable rainy day today has been, we needed to go out and waited for OTLs window before going, wonderful it stayed dry all the time then it rained. Michael was chuffed to see his pictures in your Diary, it was a real treat to see them for real at the show, everyone puts in so much work to make the day go smoothly.
    Now what about Archie, firstly being shut out and secondly having a chew on what he calls “junk” while his mum calls it “precious”, oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinion even woofers although I think there is a pecking order.
    What you need is one with your steward rosette, you must find one for us. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete