Sunday 16 December 2018

Christmas has come early for The Missus!

Hello Woofers,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, Old Two Legs managed to get all his 'Mending' done and what he can't do is being sent back to the manufacturers! Well, he can't do everything!

Mind you, he woke up on time this morning and we got a look at Venus twinkling away up in the sky!

Back home Miss May had trouble waking up, she is getting slower nowadays but there are times when she has a game of 'Chase' with Eric but takes longer to recover. Still, she is about six and a half!

Eric enjoyed ferreting about and he found a box of Ferret Treats!

Now yesterday The Missus was off to the Crop in the village all and had a great time wiv the girls stuffing themselves with Christmas food!

There was much swapping of Christmas Prezzies and TM got loads of chocs and stuff!

The ferrets even got a prezzie from Auntie Gill, a packet of Ferret Bits!

Hey Gang! Guess wot I found!
Trust Eric to find them first!

TM also got an apron but she wouldn't have her photo taken, just in case it makes her 

We tried to get TM to wear the apron so we could take a picture but she was too busy baking the Christmas Pud!

Mind you, she had been 'Tasting' the brandy, just to make sure it was the right stuff!

Does my Tail look big in this?
 Of course, we just had to include the Rosette's Eric and May won at the Harrietsham Ferret Show!

If it was a bit smaller I could wear it as a neck scarf!

Lunchtime we were out and OTL bumped into an amateur radio person trying to contact someone but stopped when OTL got close. Maybe he should have used a mobile phone instead!

Still, it didn't stop OTL having a chat with him while we said hello to the woofer with him.

So, back home to some Doggy Scoff while OTL and TM pigged out on Pate and stuff!

You know, sometimes it just doesn't seem fair!

 See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Sounds like there's lots of treats at yours. I haven't managed to have a sniff of anything. My mum is busy watching the Nutcracker, now I reckon the chap must have caught something precious in his crackers cos he's jumping around all over the place like a demented frog. My mum was moaning cos I wanted scoff, then a wee, then scoff then a patrol, then scoff then another wee, she reckons she's jumped around more than them ballerinas. Just hope she don't join in cos I'm not sure the concrete floor can take it. We've had a lazy day cos she was working and I was guarding and we was both a bit creamed. My boy is home from work and it's his day off tomorrow so he might help me guard and then we can snuggle on the sofa together. It's been a bit of a drizzly day at times but not quite as cold as yesterday. That apron looks good. You need to get Eric to help you sniff out the Xmas goodies. My mum reckons you have to check the brandy if you're putting it in pudding in case it's gone off. Did OTL get you all to pose for your Xmas picture yet? Right I better go the sugar plum ephalump is calling me for my tablets. Have a lovely cosy evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have all been busy, nice to see Miss May being able to have a bit of fun. That’s a nice big bag of ferret treats, did you get any woofer treats? Now, how about that apron, what a special apron is that! Will she wear it to take them for a walk or wear it to clean their houses? I do have one query with you because you said TM was going to bake the Christmas Puddings, I don’t think so.
    Next, can OTL sneak round to Archies and get some video of the Sugar Plum Ephalump doing her “Nutcracker”, I can’t even imagine the picture! 💖. 🥜 🥜. Presumably without the Brandy as well.Everything is getting ready we put up the Christmas Tree today, Daisy Girl is coming on Wednesday with her dad so we have left her some tree decorating to do. Warmer today but it is raining so I am not sure if I like cold or wet best, really warmer and dry will do me. Keep dry tomorrow and look out for passing woofer treats. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete