Saturday 15 December 2018

Saturday with OTL

Hi Woofers!

The Gang is back, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

We have had a super Saturday, a Busy Doing Nothing type of day. Early this morning we were out in the dark. That's 'cos we are now back to normal again after the late mornings and early evenings!

This morning it was not only dark but there was a wind blowing from u the River Medway, so that means we didn't hang about too much, just a sniff and go!

The morning was spent under Old Two Legs desk watching him doing some repairs and reprogramming of radios for one of his customers. By the time lunchtime walk was here he had done most of it.

We left the ferrets at home on account it was getting colder and there was even some rain floating on the wind.

We took a new route to the sea shore today, up and around the old fort. In fact at one place we had to turn around and got back 'cos the path came to an end and we couldn't climb out. Well, Holly and I could have but OTL being an Old Duffer would never had made it!

Again, because of the wind and rain, we didn't hang about too long but at least we found some new sniffs on the new path, I think we will have to go down there again!

Back home OTL opened up a can of Doggy Scoff and while we were eating he went off with Wendy and Monty up the village hall where Rosie was waiting to say hello and have a cuddle.

Now that Wendy has her winter coat on she is extra soft and cuddly! Eric, on the other paw has not got his winter coat cos he isn't old enough. We reckon he will get a big winter coat next year!

Mind you, Eric did that and this year he is a Big Handsome Hob which is a good reason why he won his section at the Ferret Show!

Miss Wendy was a little sleepy but she enjoyed a super cuddle with Rosie and even managed to keep her claws out of Rosie's jumper!

So, back home to bed while OTL finished off what he could on the radios, there is one left to look at but he can do it tomorrow.

Hey! Holly has got away with nail trimming today, still there is always tomorrow!

We are glad to hear that the Plawn Clackers landed last night, even if you didn't get a look in!

Sometimes these TL's can be so cruel!

Mind you, it looks like you can get a sausage roll doll from Auntie Sue's mate, I wonder if they taste nice? Well' anything is better than Doggy Scoff!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well hasn't it been a cold wind today, I did a super sprint on my walk this morning, even when Buddy came to say hello and chat about sniffs, I said I couldn't stop, I was in a bit of a hurry so I left him standing there wondering who to talk to next. It was just cold and windy this morning but then this afternoon it chucked it down, even the cats and frogs didn't stand a chance and it's icy cold so I just do a quick sprint to the edge of the garden, cock my leg up the post and run back in at the speed of light. I met a new TL today, she worked with my mum at the vets many, many years ago and every year she and my mum send each other cards, today my mum caught her coming up the path and she came in for a coffee and a cuddle with me, she hadn't met me before but she liked me and you know me, I'm a sucker for a lady. Hope the ferrets didn't mind being taken out of their beds, I'm sure they didn't mind too much if it meant a cuddle with Rosie. Now I need to grow a winter coat like Eric, I would prefer that to the coats my mum makes me wear. Now I've seen a picture of this hat wot Mrs Sue's friend made for Poppy, now, just saying, NO WAY PEDRO ........ you wouldn't get me to wear that in private, let alone in public, and I don't care how warm it keeps you. The post man brought a package from Mr Mike and Mrs Sue today, my mum won't let me near it but I know she was really pleased with it and she said it's going to hang up somewhere really high so that I can't get near it to trim it or distress it ............. she spoils all my fun you know. Anyways, I need a wee so I'd better go and sprint out and then back in ..... I can hear that rain so I'll be very, very quick, I might even make a new land speed record. Sorry about the doggie scoff, have a lovely evening and stay warm and snuggly ................ sorry got to go, need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Love, licks, wags and sniffs little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was cold, cold, cold when I took Margaret to deliver flowers to a poorly friend, like night time it was and I don’t like it. Someone has a new motorhome and they were filling it up with water and the water was coming out the other end, why they wondered, read the book someone suggested, well the book said at 7 degrees the valve ejects the water. Question answered!!!
    Doggie scoff, it’s Christmas, well nearly, you deserve good fodder, you will need all the energy to open all your Christmas presents, you tell them from me.
    I think Rosie had a lovely time with all the ferrets, sorry you didn’t get to go there might have been some little food samples, how is Holly’s weight, it she slimmer yet? Poor Holly she does suffer, she will probably get diet food for presents. Off to see if my dinner is cooked, I won’t tell you what it is, I am not that cruel xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete