Wednesday 12 December 2018

Eric de Spider?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Well, as we said yesterday, a little thing that goes wrong has a habit of ganging up on you and it is still with us 'cos this morning Old Two Legs was woken up by something at four this morning then went back to sleep and woke up an hour later than normal!

Being an hour late, we almost missed the sunrise! It was a quick run along the path until we got to the right spot before clicking off several shots of which this was about the best!

We almost missed it!
 Mind you, once the sun was up the temperature did rise a little and warmed our tails up a bit!

Ooh! That's better!
 Just for a change, we spotted a Wormy Man out on the mud flats digging for all he was worth.


There has just got to be more worms here!
 Back home Holly and I headed for our bed while Eric and May were out for their rampage.

As normal, May headed for the Lactose Free Milk  and Brambles Biscuits in the kitchen.

Eric on the other paw decided he would inspect the rubbish bin in OTL's room.

First you check for sniffs.

Yes, there are some new sniffs in there!
 It doesn't take him long 'cos he can sink his claws into the plastic bin liner and........


Up we go!
 Of course, he was straight in with no trouble at all!


Yes, Yes, Yes!
Then there is the sound of a ferret hitting the rubbish and scrabbling to find the sniff!

'er! Can someone get me out now?
OTL says that one day the Bin men will take him away!

This afternoon OTL has to take The Missus off to the TL Vets to get her eye checked for Cattle Racks and stuff. I know she has another eye to be Cattle Racked and was hoping to have it all done before Christmas but we reckon that it will be next year, unless they have a cancellation!

Claws crossed!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Wow, that Eric can't half climb when he wants .......... thing is, OTL might be right, one day the bin might get emptied with Eric still in there then the bin men will get a surprise. That sky looks a bit dramatic. I went for a later walk today cos my mum had to go shopping very early this morning. We took all our Xmas cards and delivered them to our mates and I was up their paths hoping they were all in so I could get cuddles. Only Caroline my groomer was in but I got cuddles from her and her girl and little Alfie their pug came out and we had a play, I invited myself in to play as well but my mum said that was bad manners to charge into someone elses house without and invite. I gave Caroline a big slurpy kiss cos she didn't dump me in the bath as soon as she saw me today, now that's the sort of visit I like. I hear from my mum that Mrs TM is going to get her other cattle rack sorted next week, that will be good she'll be able to see the timer on the cooker now. Do you think that will mean that your turkey won't have a burnt butt. I hear that Santa's helper delivered yesterday, no peeping now girls, hope you didn't bite his butt. Has Holly chops got over her grumblies now, I hope so. Have a lovely evening all and hope there are some snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am late but I have been writing Christmas cards by the million and going out eating and things so I forgot, yes sorry I did forget and then today another million cards and shopping for Daisy Girl and then out doing more eating so here I am 11-15 pm and commenting on yesterday. Tomorrow I have some serious posting to do, I may need a truck to get the postings to the post office.
    I hope Eric’s searching was worth it after all that climbing and toppling. Lovely sunrise picture, this week Michaels’ Facebook group have the theme of sunrise/sunset, they put in suggestions and I write them out and put them into a small bin then every Tuesday evening I dip in and pick one, hence sunrise/sunset. I am going to read today’s story now xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete