Saturday 8 December 2018

Saturday Fun.

Hi Woofers!

We're back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

We have had what is known as 'a quiet day', in fact it has been very peaceful!

This morning we were out early and had the good luck to see Venus shining bright in the morning sky. There were a few other stars twinkling i the sky but not as bright as Venus!

Holly says it is called the Morning Star but if we see it in the early evening, it's then called the Evening Star!

Well, I don't understand how a star can have two names and yet still be the same star, strange!

Today The Missus has been off to her Master Class in the village hall while we have been having a lazy day.

First we had a good snooze while the cages were cleaned then enjoyed a super snooze under Old Two Legs desk while he was, tidying up the files on the computer.

No, I don't know what that means but it seemed to be important and it keeps him quiet while we have a snooze!

Lunchtime we took Eric out with us for a walk, only Eric thought it was a tad too chilly for walking and kept crawling back into the ferret bag to keep warm! Every so often OTL would dig him out for a walk but he kept chasing after OTL then running up OTL's leg and into the bag, again!

It was only when we were half way across the football field that Eric decided to run back to the car!

Maybe tomorrow, if it's not raining, we will invite Wendy and Monty to come out with us 'cos they enjoy a run on the damp grass!

We have had some of our Doggy Scoff today but with a bit of luck, OTL will have steak and chips with mushrooms and other stuff we can help him eat!

Well, he can always have some of our Scoff if he gets hungry!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Sounds like you've enjoyed your day and it sounds really nice as well. I went for an early walk and didn't see any of my woofer mates but it was getting cold and damp so I didn't hang about. Now I've done several poos today, I'm well pleased with myself cos they all came out ready wrapped ...... good or wot? I thought my mum would be pleased cos I thought it might save a poo bag or 3, but she was busy inspecting them for wot I chewed up in her craft junk room yesterday. I've been on guard duty quite a bit today off and on, my mum has been round all the local plumbers shops in our area trying to get a bit for the toilet upstairs but she couldn't get one, she wasn't impressed but she thinks she's managed to get wot she needs from ebay so it should come in the post in the week. Now, talking of fings coming in the post in the week, Santa paws had a word with me and I put an order in with him so don't bite the postie around Wednesday if he calls, give him a few licks. Santa paws is subbing out some work this year cos he gets so busy. I'll have a look at the stars in the morning before my mum goes to work, perhaps I might see this bright star too. I don't blame Eric for getting in the ferret bag, it's been cold and damp here and everytime my mum puts her nose out the door it rains. Sorry to hear about the doggie scoff but hope you manage to mug a bit of the steak and chips tonight, that sounds yummie. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm and snuggly. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really lazy old day sleeping while OTL shuffled files on his computer, I think the problem with tidying a computer it that it doesn’t get smaller like tidying anywhere else. Still it enabled you to have a quiet sleep with OTL tidying and TM making a mess! A lot of rain today, Margaret found a window in the weather and had a look on the computer for next years holidays and went out while it rained, umm, there’s nought so strange as folk. Michael was going into the loft to get the decorations down but somehow it never happened so I can use the joke that our decorations are UP, up in the loft. I hope TM has had a good day, I always look for her posts afterwards. Archie has been very naughty and I do hope it doesn’t cause him any more problems being a sensitive soul. Hope the steak was good and enough to go around xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete