Thursday 27 December 2018

We couldn't eat a Whole One!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.


Well, the day after is always a bit of a come down and down here in North Kent it's the same!

To begin with, Both Holly and I were banned to the bed room when Old Two Legs second cousin turned up with a Mini Two Legs. Now, OTL knows we don't do Mini Two Legs and normally we end up growling and woofing at them to 'clear orf'!

So we end up in the bedroom with the door shut! The ferrets were only allowed to look at them from inside their cage 'cos OTL said they were partial to a Mini Two Leg Finger or two or three!

Gnash, Gnash!

Sorted them out!

Lucky they didn't stay long, so we got our full walk at lunchtime.

Down on the football field there was a Mini Two Legs getting a ride on her new 'Grown Up Bike'!

Come on, push down on the peddles!
 We headed off to the bushes looking for a rabbit or two but we didn't see any! They must be tucked up in their beds snoozing the day away!

No rabbits here!
 We were exploring all the bushes where there is normally a rabbit or two but there was nothing, not even a little white tail bobbing about!

Holly reckons it is because of the Two Legs, too many TL's stomping about has sent the bunnies back to bed!

Well, I still say it's the TL's!
 Once we got over the hill we could see the cause, too many TL's!

There were loads of them, all with woofers off leads and running about woofing and sniffing and sniffing and woofing!

Woofing at the Wormy Man!
 They were running up and down the Sea Wall, sniffing and woofing and then they started to woof at us!

Well, I got right fed up with them, so, I did some woofing, I was far enough up the hill not to worry about them chasing and they were about my size as well!

Holly helped by telling them I was a champion woofer with a mean attitude to boot!

They kept moving!

Yeah, don't hang around she can be a big bag of trouble if she comes down here!
They didn't hang about!

When we got back The Missus was getting all excited about going down to Bluewater but we decided that she could go on her own 'cos it has just got to be packed solid with TL's trying to max out their plastic!

Well, that gave Holly and I a chance to stretch out on the sofa and sleep off the big bowl of chicken we had been served!

A woofers life don't get much better than that!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh . . . Now that TM has had her eyes done, she can spot a bargain at 50 paces . . . Her plastic will be maxed out in no time!!!

    Mmm . . A lovely afternoon nap after a chicken dinner & sorting out all those woofers . . . How delicious!

    Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo woofers. I don't know how you put up with visitors coming to your house and having you banned to the bedroom, I would have kicked up a fuss. I don't mind mini TL's as long as they're not on wheels or pull my tail, if they're kind to me then I'll be kind to them, if not, I'll tell my mum. I went up the shops this afternoon to get my cuddles and treats from Brenda, you'll never guess wot my mum did while we were there, well she left me with Wendy, the lady wot does the post office, while she went into next door to get some eggs and sausages, well I howled and howled until she came back. Do you know she was gone for months. It upset me so much I've got a bit of grumbly tum now. Good job my boy is home tomorrow cos he'll look after me while my mum is at work. I might make her get up in the night to let me out if she's not careful. Did Mrs TM manage to get to the shops and find some bargains? Them woofers have a cheek woofing at you on your sea front, good for you and Holly chops for putting them in their place. Well I better go and see if there's any scoff about, I mean I need to keep up my strength if I'm poorly. Have a lovely evening, hope there is some more of that chicken around for muggings later on. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well another day good in parts although in the bad bits you managed a quiet snooze while the mini TL was rampaging about on the new jet powdered broomstick whilst drinking coffee. Did OTL try out his new moth trap? What did the ferrets think of a mini TL at close quarters, did they size it up for which bits looked juiciest, my finger is now healed although I managed to burn the same finger on the top of the top oven soon after my affray. The rabbits were sensible to keep underground until all the pounding feet have gone home and you are so, so brave to big woof a woofer too far away to catch you, you deserve a medal of your own.
    Fancy Archie being left in charge of a shop for months on end, he deserves a medal as well, another medal goes to TM for bravely travelling to Bluewater and spending an along piece of plastic, such a small piece of plastic and as long as her limit is a million she will be happy. OTL won’t be happy but the bill won’t be in until next year. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete