Wednesday 26 December 2018

And we all Share in a Poo Tree!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

We hope you all had a super Christmas Day like wot we did!

We dined on Fillet Steak followed by a big bowl of chicken all freshly cooked, still hot and greasy!

The steak was really just a small bit  we managed to snaffle from the Two Legs but it tasted rather nice!

We had some super prezzies, there were nibbles and squeaky balls and bouncy balls. The squeaky balls were for the ferrets and they had a great time jumping on them then hiding them under the TV!

We just loved the card we got from Archie Babe and the little poem in side, it went.......

Here is the tree
I like to Wee,
You can use it too
To hide you when you Poo!


Now that is great, only Archie Babe could think of that!
You know that  tickled Holly Chops and she just couldn't stop from laughing!

We settled down for the Official Foto, but that only lasted a couple of seconds 'cos Holly kept on laughing!

Hey! Where's your Poo Tree?
 OTL took twenty photos before we got this one we could use!

We are not laughing, honest!
OTL got some CD's of Sea Shanty Songs and has been singing along with most of them, we didn't know he knew so many!

There was one called 'Being a Pirate' and involved a pirate loosing bits of himself, like one eye, one ear, one hand and the last verse was rude 'cos it involved him loosing a bit he didn't have two off!

We have been putting our paws up today, very lazy and snoozy sort of day.

The ferrets stayed in their cages, rather than come out with us for a walk 'cos there were just too many woofers out walking and it would have been too dangerous letting them down for a run!

The Missus has been playing with her coffee making machine and is now making her way through a mountain of different types of coffee, some we have never heard off!

OTL has been assembling his Moth Trap, getting ready for when they come out again nearer to Spring Time!

He says he will try it out tonight, just in case there are some moths in the garden but we think he will be out of luck!

We are off now, dinner is calling!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. So glad you had a good day with some super sounding muggings. I'm pleased to hear you liked my card and verse. I love the picture with Holly chops laughing but the other pictures are lovely too. Sorry OTL for making Holly laugh when you wanted her to keep still. Glad to hear that Mrs TM likes her coffee machine, I know my mum likes hers, she don't half get thru some coffee, she likes Baileys latte macchiato and hot chocolate best though. We've had a lazy day as well, we watched a DVD my mum got called Christopher Robin, it's about Winnie the Pooh, my mum loves Pooh bear, I enjoyed it as well. When we went for a walk there was no one around, bit the same as yesterday really. Now I didn't know OTL liked shanty songs, is he an old salt or a pirate. Shame about the bloke losing his nose or was it something else he only had one off? I'm still a bit miff that my mum pinched my gift bag so I couldn't chew it, it was so pretty and I thought I'd do a bit of crafting with it and give it the distressed look. My mum and my boy are stuffing on all the lovely nibbles they got. Now why is OTL catching moths? Is he going to start keeping them as well? My mum and my boy are having some cold ostrich with chips tonight, so I bet I don't get any muggings, mind I'm supposed to be legic to burd, I could have a taste and see but they won't let me. Glad to hear Mr Mike got some socks to keep his tootsies warm. Hope Mrs Sue got some nice pressies as well. Well I think I've just enough energy to go for a quick patrol and then I think I need another little snooze. Have a lovely evening all, watch them ferrets didn't leave any squeaky balls where you're going to sit. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos girls. Well, that's it, all over for another year. Had lots of fun & pressies.

    Glad TM is enjoying her coffee maker & OTL is, er, enjoying moth trapping!

    Back to normal tomorrow, whatever THAT is!!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excitement all round, well almost all round, Daisy Girl arrived with her mum and dad and we were told that at the end of our road they remembered they had forgotten our pressies, boo hoo, now we have to wait until next year. Still OTL and TM are waiting until next year for our Christmas present and card to them so we are not alone 😭. That steak and chicken sounds wonderful, we had beef, all tender and tasty so you would have loved it and Boxing Day it was turkey, today we don’t know what we fancy but the slice of cold Christmas pudding was very nice with a cup of tea.
    Thank OTL for the pictures of you two, very smart and a good job that it wasn’t a film camera but still a great effort and source of frustration 😤 😤. The little ones had a great bouncy time while OTL was building a moth trap and TM engrossed in endless cups of various coffees. I had one of those things that tell you how many paces you have taken and when it thinks you are too idle it shows a red line............I was very cross standing peeling and slicing a shed load of vegetables up comes the red line. I tried walking up and down the kitchen but it isn’t that big and still the red “idle” line showed. Perhaps I should get one of those things the ice cream sellers have in the cinema so I can walk and chop as I go!! Nice to see your Diary and I hope the rest of your Christmas is good with lovely visitors bringing lovely pressies, take care of each other xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete