Wednesday 16 January 2019

Guess wot today is?

Hello Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

OK, stand to attention, important item of news!

Old Two Legs is 10,072 today! 

So, all together, on the count of 93, ready?     1...........7............93!

Happy Birthday OTL
Hope you liked the pooy smell
We all did it in the corner
Then we all ran like hell!

There now, all he has to do is clear it up! You know it was difficult getting the ferret poo to balance on top of the woofer poo but we just managed it in the end. Holly said we should put a candle on it as well, being it is a birthday prezzie!

The ferrets reckon we shouldn't push it too much!

Our morning walk was in the dark, as usual, I'll be glad when we will see the sun again and the bright red sunrise!

Lunchtime it was rather grey, typical for this time of the year and OTL decided to take us up the same hill as yesterday!

I mean, like we are getting old as well you know!

This is as bad as yesterday!
We got to the top and the only thing we saw was a Wormy Man digging out on the mud flats.

Judging by the wind that was blowing across the top of the hill we reckon it must be terribly cold out on the flats!

Digging for 'Chilly Worms'!
Back home we had a look at the birthday cards and spotted one with a ferret on it!

Now, how many times have you seen ferrets on cards!

Archie Babe sent down an eCard of a load of woofers getting off their leads and having a good run around!

Thanks Archie!

Tonight The Missus has promised OTL a Chinese Take a Way, so it's Plawn clackers and King Plawns as well!

Yum Yum!

Must go, TM is lighting the candles on his cake and I'm in charge of the fire extinguisher!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday woofers friend,
    cleans up poo till the end,
    Does it all with a smile,
    even though it's a big pile.
    Happy birthday OTL.

    Yo maties, like the song and the birthday pile you made, I bet OTL was over the moon with his pressie from you all, I reckon a candle on the top might have been a bit dangerous, wot with all the gases you get from poo. That's really nice of Mrs TM to treat him to a Chinese, plawn clackers and flied lice, yummmmmmyyyy. It rained here all day today so I refused to go out for my walk, I stuck my nose out the door and dug my paws in. My mum went up to visit Brenda this afternoon but seeing as I wouldn't go out in the rain, I stayed at home and guarded. Brenda is hoping to be back at work on Friday so if it's not raining, I'll pop up and get a cuddle and treat then. My mum has been playing inks today and the kitchen got covered, I did a runner or I'd be rainbow coloured by now. Loved the pictures today, now wot about getting in a lift to take you to the top of that hill, I mean, I know you have to keep fit but you don't want to be dropping of exhaustion when you get to the top. Well they reckon the temperature is really going to drop tonight and there is a threat of snow over the next day or two so I might just have to go into hibernation, I mean apart from not doing WET, I'm not fond of COLD either. Hope you all stay warm and snuggly, hang back with the fire extinguisher cos if it's really cold there maybe all them candles on the cake might take the chill off. Have a lovely evening all and enjoy any mugged Chinese. Love, licks, wags and sniffs and some extra xxx's for OTL's birthday, little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Daisy Dog, did you remind me that it was OTLs birthday, no you didn't so I will blame you for the fact that I didn't know, I sduppose you will say that I should have remembered from last year but I am older than OTL so you have to make allowances. xx
    That cake sounds amazing, I can't think of anyone who has received such a creation! Be careful with those 10,072 candles, best get TM to light them or a neighbour perhaps would be a safer bet. Hope you all enjoy the evening and that you and Holly get a little treat afterall birthdays are about sharing. I don't like the sound of this cold weather, the rain and drizzle today were enough for me, when you get past 10,000 it gets worse. I think Archie must be older than he makes out. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday OTL! Hope your day got better after you cleaned up the 4 paws' presents! Enjoy your Plawn Clackers!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete