Thursday 24 January 2019

I Spy Snow!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

First the good news, Miss May slurped down her medicine after a little coaxing and a cuddle from Old Two Legs, then she went off to sleep and got a cuddle from Eric!

Our morning walk was done in the dark, as usual, but when we were heading for home there was some morning glow on the horizon. We reckon in a week or two we might just get a sunrise photo worth showing!

Today we just have to put up with a glow!

Lunchtime was better, we started off at the football field with Holly wondering why they put a fence around a prize weeing post! 

I mean, it's such a super post for a wee!
 We went through the undergrowth chasing a rabbit but it didn't hang about and soon left us lost in the brush looking for a path back to OTL!

Don't worry, he'll be calling and whistling soon and we'll find him then!
 The whole day has been rather grey but we did see some snow flakes blowing around. Not many but enough to notice. Even Holly didn't want to hang about as was soon heading off back to the car, but via the rabbit hole!

Come on, rabbits this way!
 We had another look for the rabbit but it was off hiding down the hole!

What about Nargles?
 Before we got home we had to do some shopping at the local Co-op and then headed off into town to deliver some stuff to one of OTL's customers.

Back home we decided to watch some TV programs The Missus has saved, so that means cuddles on the sofa!

This is the life!

See you tomorrow, without the snow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.



3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Ssssssshhhh don't mention the s word, you'll have my mum going into a decline, she's got to get up for work tomorrow and getting up early isn't her thing, but getting up early and walking to work in the snow is just about as awful as it can get in her eyes. I had a stroll up the shops this morning, boy there was a cold chill in the air, good job I had my fleece on, it's quite snuggly but I admit I do run away from my mum when I see her coming towards me with it. Shame you didn't manage to catch that bunny. Good for Miss May, taking her medicine like a big girl, I bet she feels better for it. You're so good going with OTL to make his deliveries, I bet you guard the car well while he's dropping off the stuff. I hope there was a nice bowl of chicken waiting when you got back home. Hope you enjoyed the telly and snuggles. I'm off to do a patrol now so have a lovely evening, stay warm and enjoy any muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still no snow here but it's f-f-f-freezing! Brrr. Looking forward to sunrise shots soon. Meanwhile, stay warm and cosy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only saying that I am reading your Diary now I am feeling better enough to see it properly, only four days of your lovely stories to catch up, so make that three days XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete