Tuesday 29 January 2019

Revenge!

Hi Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

We were up just a little late this morning and Old Two Legs was in a rush. So, off we went for the morning walk. It was lighter than normal and when we got to the Sea Front, there, on the horizon, just above the Isle of Sheppy was the most brilliant sunrise!

It was all red sky and yellow and purple and orange and black and brown!

Guess wot?

OTL had forgotten to bring the camera!

We are hoping that tomorrow the wind will have dropped and the sunrise will come back!

Now, OTL had to get back home 'cos Miss May had an appointment with the vet to check up on her general condition with the discovery of her Insulinoma and the medication.

OTL told the vet about the difficulty of getting the crushed pills down Miss May's throat!

They had a look on the pharmacy list of stuff to see if there was a ferret sized bottle but the smallest bottle stuff was for cats!

So, after some discussion OTL decided to continue with the crushed pill option and become an expurt on tricking May into slurping it down!

After a run around May and Eric went back into the cage and Monty and Wendy were let out, rampaged around the house and then back to their cage.

It was at this point that both Eric and Miss May started rattling the cage door, indicating they wanted to come out again!

So, out they come and rampage they went all around the office while Holly and I were banned to the bedroom for a pre lunch snooze!

The ferrets were all over OTL stopping him playing with the computer but in the end May headed off for bed while Eric decided he would have a racing game all around the cage.

As soon as Eric was in the cage Holly and I told OTL that it was time for our walk!

OTL decided that Eric was coming out with us to get the 'Pickle' out of him!

The walk started off with Eric riding in the bag, just to get around to the Sea Front!

Yeah! This is the way to travel!
 Once we got to the Sea Wall Eric got deposited onto the concrete and was told to 'Walk'


Walk? On this? It's freezing!
OTL was true to his word and made him walk all the way back!

I decided to walk on ahead and survey the road back to the Football Field just to make sure the path was clear of Woofers and Nargles and Nifflers!

OTL had brought the camera so he took this fine picture of me, Super Dog!


A Picture just for Archie Babe!
 When we got back to the Football Field we found that the Mole Hills have been flattened by the grass cutter, except for the pile of freshly dug earth from where the Mole Hill used to be!

Eric was straight in for a sniff and after a little while decided that the Mole was down the other end of the tunnel!

OK, come out with you paws up!
So, OTL got his revenge and has threatened Eric with a walk in the snow tomorrow if there is any more bad behaviour!

As if!

Mind you, I've not heard anything about snow this end of the world, claws crossed!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Oh Daisy, wot a super picture of super Daisy, that one will definitely be going on the wall of my cage. The other pictures are very good as well but ooooohhhhh a picture of you is just the best. So, was the vet pleased with Miss May and her condition? I bet he was impressed. I've got to go soon for my medication review but my mum is just waiting to see wot the weather is going to do before she books it. I went up the shops this morning to see Brenda to get my cuddle and treat. My mum left me with Brenda while she popped next door to get a pair of gloves, now these are strange gloves cos they've only got half a finger in them ......... now wot good is half a finger, I ask you, anyways I lead the community singing while my mum was gone and they was all laughing at me. We've had 2 chaps round today to give quotes on some new fencing, we're still waiting for one to come back to us but my mum is going with the chap who shops at her shop cos he say's he'll put in 4 panels on Saturday for £160 which my mum thought was very reasonable, now a chap emailed my mum yesterday and said he'd charge her 790 for 6 panels, my mum reckons he was having a larf and she said no thanks. So, come Saturday I won't be able to go patrol next doors garden, they'll have to keep their nargles out themselves, mind, my mum has done a pretty good job of keeping the panel in place, I doubt if even one of our frogs could get thru. She's still taking me out on the lead, just in case there's a strong gust of wind though. It's been pretty chilly here today and we've a local forecast of snow tonight, yuk. I plan to get snuggly under a throw later. Hope you all stay warm and cosy too. Hope there are some muggings cos you need extra layers when it gets cold, you tell OTL to ask the vet about that if he don't believe me. I have picked up some knowledge cos I go so often. Holly chops will know about extra layers in the cold as well cos she reads the internetty. Have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler Alert: It is snowing, there go lots of plans made by lots of people. My plan was to cook Beef Brisket in red wine in the Slow Cooker and may be do some washing so I should be able to achieve that. Michael planned to go out with camera, well he may still go out for a little while but he will be leaving the car at home tucked up in the warm.
    So back to my Diary read: Pity about the ferret sized liquid, still OTL is doing a grand job with the distillery and it would have only cost more money for the liquid. That was a great big pile of mole hill left for Eric to explore and still he couldn't find a mole, there's no hope me thinks! Lovely shot of Super Daisy makes up for the one that got away this morning and I fear that we are not going to get a good sunrise on Wednesday, pity, it would have been lovely. Now Archie, you must understand that having a new fence means your mum can't afford gloves with all the fingers in place. You need a Re-tailer when you need to replace tails and there are Finger Banks where you gradually buy the ten digits on a pair of gloves so she should be able to buy them over the next few weeks. 6 x £130 is £780 whereas your mums customer is charging £160 for four panels, it doesn't make sense. Stay safe everyone, no slipping or falling about and look after each other especially the elderly who are more vunable. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon All . . . yep, that'll teach Eric to rattle his cage!
    Oh MY . . . what a fetching photo of Super Daisy. No wonder Archie Babe is gonna hang it up inside his cage.

    Could you please tell OTL I am VERY disappointed he left his camera behind and missed what sounded like a STUNNING sunrise! Stamps foot!

    Had a sprinkling of snow last night, which just froze HARD. Had to de-ice AND scrape off the car windscreen which then decided to fog up on the INSIDE (more furious wiping) . . . I was worn out before I even reached the office!

    Sunshine now and no sign of snow thank goodness. Used to LOVE snow . . . but as I advance in years, I love it less and less!

    Hugs to all,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I said STAMPS FOOT above, I was referring to a sign of annoyance . . . not a new technique for TM to try out on her class! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete