Monday 28 January 2019

Over the Hills and Far Away!

Hello Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

It's Monday, so that means we are back to work today! We have been doing our guarding around the house. We both line up and march around the house, tails up and nose down!

We didn't find anyone that shouldn't be there and even when we walked past the ferret cages there was no sound other than the snoring that Miss Wendy makes!

Now, we just loved Archie Babes tale of the hole in the fence, it's the sort of thing that only Archie could do!

This morning we were up late, well Old Two Legs was up late and we got an extra half hour in bed!

One of the good things is that we saw the beginning of a sunrise!

It's the glow before the sunrise!
 It won't be long before we get some big skies with loads of colour and dramatic clouds!

 Lunchtime we were out up and down the hills. Now this is OK if you want to keep fit and we just love beating OTL up and down the hills.

Come on, we'll beat him again to the top!
 We walked through the woods and found some super rabbit sniffs and OTL decided to try 'Caption' photography.

Now, what would you say about this one?

OK, Hands Up!
 Now that was good and we went around the hills again, arriving at the stairs again, so, what would you say about this one?

Going up, TL Fashion!
You know I don't know how these TL can walk around on just two legs, I mean I'd keep falling over!

Back home we found Miss May dancing around her cage. She has been in a good mood today and she has taken her medicine like a good girl. Tomorrow OTL has to get in touch with the vet to discuss her medicine and whether or not to go over to a liquid medicine.

Claws crossed!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

5 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well my mum has recovered from my adventure yesterday, in fact she has a chap coming round after 6 to see if he can put new panels in to stop my fun. I was pretty cross with her last night and when we went to bed, I stayed down the bottom and glared at her, if she thought I was going to give her cuddles and snuggles after wot she said and called me yesterday, she had another think coming. Well today was the last day we had to get up at 4 for a few days, and there was me looking forward to a lay in tomorrow when my boy comes and says, could he get a lift to the hospital tomorrow he's got to have 10 gallons of blood taking for tests, well my mum said if we don't get there before 8 in the morning, we'll spend a good part of the day down there, so bang goes my lay in. Loved the pictures today, specially the ones with you and Holly chops, oh you two are my pin up girls. Glad to hear Miss May took her tablet today, I took mine, all of them, all 6 of them, I'm a good boy sometimes, mind, if I don't take them I don't get my scoff. Maybe the vet will let OTL have some of the liquid and some of the tablets, so that if she doesn't feel like taking one, she can have the other. Sometimes you just get fed up with the same thing. It's been quite chilly hear again today, there is a snow warning for tomorrow, so paws crossed we don't get any. Stay warm and hope you get some muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos again. As to captions . . . Well, on the first one I'd have to say: "No, no, that's not a U Tree, it's a V tree!"; On the second one, I'd have to say: "And the animals marched in 2 by 2!"

    Off to read about Archie-babes' adventure from yesterday!
    Night all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captions, First one “Why did you photograph That tree”. Second one “Woofers steps up and TLs Slide down”.
    I hope the vet gives Miss May a Commendation for her pill taking, good for her she has a second boost. Now if the snow stays away we can have a lovely spring with lots of OTLs lovely pictures to look forward too, I don’t like snow, I may have mentioned that before. Poor Archie, his fun cut off again just as he finds a little glimmer of Hope, oh well, we love hearing about it, I can’t imagine what it would be like if you and Holly were simply just Kentish Archies! You all keep warm, snuggle up and have nibbles little and often xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours are good too . . . I especially like your tree caption which made me laugh out loud!!!

      Delete