Wednesday 13 February 2019

All polished and shiny new!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

It has been a good day today. First we were out a little earlier than normal but the dawn was just about to break. Old Two Legs didn't take the camera 'cos he thought there wouldn't be enough dawn to photograph!

OK, it wasn't a big blast of sun but there was a bit of red there!

The reason we were early was because OTL had to get his eyeball polished!

That means The Missus was in charge of our walkies.

Well, she thought she was!

Normally OTL takes us to the car park and lets us chose which way to go. Now TM didn't know this but we soon rushed off ahead and we led her up the hill and down to the sea shore.

She loves this exercise!

We then ran along the top path and she chased after us thinking we were going to get lost, as if!

The best bit was the game OTL and I play. You see, we get to the football field and OTL walks off towards the car and if he forgets me, I sit down and watch the birds flying overhead.

OTL gets back to the car and calls me to follow.

I still sit there looking at the clouds and the birds.

OTL shouts some more, then he starts jumping up and down and yelling.

I still sit there watching the aeroplanes flying towards Heathrow and the birds and the clouds.

OTL gets fed up with shouting and starts stomping over the football field, heading towards me wot is still looking at the planes and the birds and the clouds and the bushes where the rabbits hide.

I let him get to within ten feet then rush past him and run all the way back to the car!

TM didn't know the game so I had her running all over the field chasing me!

Do you think that is why I didn't get any treats when we got home?

OTL arrived back home and as I type, his eyes are getting better and he has got to wait six weeks before he can get another test at the optician and some new lenses in his glasses.

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I'm pleased to hear OTL has a shiny eyeball, I hope it works well and isn't uncomfortable. You'll have to watch out because he might see some of the things you get up to. That was kind of you to give Mrs TM some exercise this morning, I hope she appreciated it. Just think of all the new things she saw while she was out with you and Holly chops. Tell her cardio vascular exercise is very good and she should give you treats to say thank you for helping her. I reckon she's saving the treat for you until tonight and you're going to get a nice big juicy bone with a red ribbon on it. I hope she's looking after poor OTL well. Probably a good thing OTL doesn't have to get his eyes tested for a few weeks, it will give him time to save up for the new lenses. I had a nice walk up the road today, I bumped into Brenda on the way home, she was just coming back from the gym. It's been a bit chilly here today but me and my mum have done a few jobs, we haven't been moving any wardrobes though cos she was a bit stiff after yesterday and still a bit tired from lifting chests of drawers and things. My boy was pleased with his new desk and can't wait to move into my room. Now I've told him, it's my room and my bed and I ain't moving but I'll let him share if he keeps to a few simple rules wot I've made. I just need to type them out and get him to sign, swear on the bible and make a solemn oath. Anyways, hope you all have a lovely evening and I hope you get your treat and some nice muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a little devil, you had better get your horns checked out and no wonder you had no treats, poor TM must be worn to a frazzle with all the walking and running about she has done today, of course it was OTLs fault for getting his eyeball polished! I hope you saw lots of birds flying about while you were playing your game, did Holly join in or was she a goody two shoes by obeying all the instructions. Tell OTL to take it easy and rest his eye then he will be as good as new soon. Today I went to a meeting and there were guitars and ukuleles playing, the ukulele players were callled Plonkers! The end of the week is going to be warmer so make the most of it and don’t play up TM too much or she may forget to ever buy you chicken xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You're expecting treats when you played TM up something chronic! I don't think so Daisy! Sounds like a fun game . . . but . . . you have to let TM in on how it works!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Hope OTL is doing okay today. xxx

    ReplyDelete