Saturday 23 February 2019

Getting More Info!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Old Two Legs didn't come home last night and we think he may have been getting into trouble!

This morning The Missus had to take us for our walk down by the sea shore and once again we showed her which way to go!

We have had a lazy day here and I have been spending time looking out of the window just to see if OTL is turning into our road but so far, no OTL!

It was later this afternoon, after our midday walk, that we got some photos sent to out email box.

Now, what do you make out of these?

Can I Bite them?
 This one looked like it was going to start some trouble!

I see Food!
 Looks like Alun has got himself a prize, second but there is always next year!

Well done Alun, now, where is OTL?
We have not heard anything about OTL so we reckon he is managing to stay out of trouble!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well now, OTL is certainly being mysterious, I'm wondering if that's him in that bird suit with the blue hair, trying to be incognito. Wot was the competition that Alun was in? Was it a knobbly knee contest cos that bird certainly has knobbly knees and maybe he got first prize and that's why Alun got 2nd prize. It's a good job Mrs TM had you and Holly chops with her to show her the way on the walk. Now I have to say that the pictures are not the normal pretty pictures OTL takes, I mean, he takes pictures of my 2 most favourite girls and he takes pictures of the ferrets and the sun rise and pretty blossoms ........... hmmmm now, I don't think any of them pictures could be classed as pretty. I hope Mrs TM is feeding you all and giving you decent scoff as well. Will she be drinking the fizzy stuff tonight again? My mum says seeing as she's not working tomorrow, she might have a fizzy tonight, I hope my boy can manage to haul her up the stairs if she over does it cos she's too big for me to get upstairs. I had a nice snuggle this morning with my mum when she had a short siesta after work. Take care and keep looking for OTL, I'm sure you'll find him soon. Have a lovely evening, shame you're probably doing lots of guarding while OTL is away. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it some kind of Masonic do? Has OTL been giving you funny paw-shakes recently?
    LOL!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mystery continues but you have seen Alun, well his picture, does he know where OTL is? Totally out of character, I think he has gone off with that bird, the bird looks like it would eat you let alone a little ferret. Archie has some good ideas on the subject maybe he secretly knows where OTL is, wait until tomorrow because he has to be home tomorrow night to put the rubbish out to the bin men. Enjoy your evening, big big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete