Sunday 24 February 2019

He's back and he has some explaining to do!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

OK, he is back home and is being all quiet and secretive about wot he has been doing.

We showed him the pictures of Alun and you know what? He said it had nothing to do with him!

Well, I must say, we don't believe him!

Poor Missus had to take us walking again today and we decided to take her up the big hill.

It took her a while to get up and we think she might have pulled a muscle in her leg!

We have decided to let Old Two Legs have a snooze this afternoon and tomorrow it should be back to normal!

With a bit of luck!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well now Daisy, I think you're being too kind to OTL, if he was my TL and he snuck off without a word of warning and didn't let me know he was going and where he was going, there's no way he'd be getting to have a snooze. I'd be there, standing on his chest, nose to nose and threatening to give him a sound licking until he told me what he'd been up to. You know these TL's think they can get away without reporting back to us. My mum went out this morning but she told me where she was going and she wasn't gone very long, mind, I did have a good sniff of all the stuff she brought back with her. Poor Mrs TM, hope her leg doesn't hurt her, she seriously needs to get into training for these hills wot you like to climb. I hope OTL brought back some treats for you all after being absent without leave. I've had quite a nice lazy day today, I went for a walk very early on account my mum was going out. My boy gave me a tripe stick to munch on. Well I'd better go and do a pre dinner patrol. Have a lovely evening all and go wake OTL up and demand he spills the beans. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he is back but it looks as if we are going to wait to find out what he and Alun were up to, that’s if we ever find out. Poor TM you must work out an exercise regime when she is better then she will cope with that hill, maybe she should take it in turns with OTL to do woofer walking and glue slapping, better to do two things wonderfully than just one. Archie has the right idea, don’t let them out of your sight unless you have undertakings that they will soon be back and then check them over. We still don’t know who the birdy was, I worry that there are two and they are hidden in his suitcase. Try not to worry xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete