Tuesday 12 March 2019

Another storm coming!

Hello Woofers!

We are here again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

I thought that the Spring was well on it's way but today has been horrid!

Old Two Legs says that it's all down to Gareth, who ever he is, and pretty soon he will raining on us and blowing the trees about!

I reckon he got here earlier than expected 'cos this morning it was raining with some rather strong wind blowing us into the bushes!

That wind don't 'arf get up yer tail!
Once we were into the bushes the wind dropped, clever OTL!

That was a bit draughty!
Lunchtime we were back out again and even with all the high wind, the blossom was still hanging onto the trees!


Now, don't it just look pretty?
Even when we went around the corner and got another blast of wind, the blossom was still hanging onto the tree branches!

This Hawthorn blossom is quite tough!
OTL got called out this afternoon to do some repairs at the local school. He reckoned that if he got down there by three he would beat them when they came out at three thirty.

What he didn't realise was the buses that take the little darlings home, were blocking the entrance to the visitors car park and it took him a whole half an hour to get to reception!

Holly says that the storm will still be here tomorrow morning and it looks like we will get soaked!

Mind you, if it's too bad both Holly and I will have a touch of the 'Vapours' and won't be able to go out!

Well, no further than the poo spot in the garden!

We haven't seen the flogs for a couple of days, Holly says it's because they don't like the rain.

How can a flog hate rain when it spends all the time in the pond swimming around making flog splawn?

We got chicken tonight and the promise of a chew if we eat all the chicken!

As if we would leave any chicken in the bowl!

See you tomorrow, providing the rain eases off!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Now Holly chops is very right about flogs not liking the rain, when it rains my flogs get out of the pond and hop across the garden and shelter under the shrubs. Now this morning my mum tried to take me for a walk, I mean, it was blowing a gale, it was freezing cold and it was pouring. I said I wasn't going to walk in that weather but I stood by the car, so my mum took me for my walk in the car, which was nice and warm and I could stick my tongue out at all those daft woofers walking along in the rain. I went up the shops to get my cuddles from Brenda and I got my treats as well. If the weather is still bad tomorrow, you could get in the car and not get out when OTL parks up, tell him to keep driving over the grass and then take you home when you've had enough. Smart or wot. Nice pictures today but I did feel sorry for you and Holly out there in that nasty weather. Hope OTL has finished his job at the school and doesn't have to go back, some schools make you go every day you know, my mum told me about when she went to school, she had to go back every day for years. Now I liked visiting the school where my mum used to work but I wouldn't want to go every day. Glad to hear you've got some decent scoff, all woofers need decent scoff when the weather is so cold and wet and windy. Enjoy your chews, stay warm and cosy and have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (I'm staying dry) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is strange how flogs don't like the rain and go and hide but then a big rain drop can make a big pelt on a tiny flogs head justg remember when you are in the shower and it all comes raining down on you. Archie has a good idea of going for a walk, go in the car is very sensible, I recon that OTL should take you in the car and when you get there he gets out and goes for a walk in the rain after you using the Portapotti. Good idea, or what!! This Gareth chap lives in Maidstone and is a kite flyer but I don't think I can blame him for the weather. Now OTL has gone back to school and had to fight his way in, I suppose by the time he left everyone had gone home, that was a bit of unfortunate planning. Hope the job is done then he can stay away for the rest of the week. Lovely blossom pictures it really is amazing how it manages to stay put in the cold, wind and rain.
    Chicken on the menu wow lovely and you ate it all up and then had a present for doing so, a added bonus.
    Do your best tomorrow to stay out of the wind and rain, wa\it for this Gareth chap to vacate to premises before leaving. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete