Wednesday 13 March 2019

First the rain and wind then the sun shine!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

Another fun day here in North Kent!

It was very windy first thing this morning and there was some rain in the air as well. Old Two Legs left the camera at home in case it got too wet!

In the mornings Holly and I get some shut eye while OTL cleans the ferret cages and allows them out for an hours rampage around the house.

Miss May gets her medication mixed with some lactose free milk and Eric gets first slurp from the big bowl of 'Ferret' milk!

Then it's play time!

Miss May spends her time eating the 'Brambles Biscutes'  while hiding underneath the sofa!

Eric, on the other paw, plays 'Hunt the Squeaky'. Today OTL managed to find fourteen squeaky balls and tennis balls and squeaky toys Eric had hidden under the TV!

Now that's not a bad haul but it didn't get The Missuses approval 'cos Eric had pinched one of the brand new Smoothies that TM holds dear to her heart!

OTL couldn't find it anywhere, so, Eric is still in trouble! Mind you, he now knows where the new smoothies are kept and as soon as he has worked out how to open the drawer, there will be all hell let loose!

Lunch time we were back down on the sea front but this time Eric and May were with us, seeing how they were still awake when it was time to go!

When they first set paws on the ground it was Eric who wanted to get into the bag!

This is just too windy for my liking!
 On the sea shore OTL put them down on the concrete sea wall and Miss May nearly fell down the step. She was walking one way but looking another way!

Soppy Missy!

OK, who took the ground away?
Luckily she didn't fall off and soon she was scrambling up the grass path ahead of Eric who was still asking to be put into the bag again!

Holly suggested we chase them up the path but OTL said he would chase us if we did!

Come on you two, one paw in front of the other, move!
It was all OK 'cos by the time we all got to the top they were in front of us and trotting along!

Every so often May stopped for a breather and Eric stayed with May until she was ready to carry on.

I remember when May used to walk beside her sister when she got out of breath. Now it's Eric's turn to help May along!

Tomorrow OTL is off to the dentist to get his teeth checked, let's hope it doesn't cost too much!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee . . . naughty ferretsies! Fancy hiding the TM's toys too . . .that's just not on! Hopefully OTL will find it soon and Eric will be out of trubs.

    Blinking windy here too . . .

    Hope all goes well for OTL's choppers tomorrow.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Loved the pictures today. Glad you had a bit of sunshine, we've got a bit here now, but first thing this morning, although it was cold, we had some sunshine until I got half way up the road, then it poured. I wasn't a happy chappy being caught out in it. I reckon my sneaky mum knew it was going to rain and she was paying me back for not going out yesterday and the day before. Now my mum left me home alone while she went off to get some bits from the shops, nothing interesting and nothing to scoff. She's bought one of them doorbell camera type ringing things wot you can look at on your phone, now she has a phone that Fred Flintstone invented so she had to buy a new phone too, so home she comes and tells me she's got a "smart" phone, now how smart can it be, it don't do nothing yet. My boy has told her not to open the box until he gets home cos he reckons he needs to see if it's going to be ok to use with this doorbell ringing video thingy. I don't think my boy has much faith in my mum, mind, if this new phone was that smart it would tell her it was compatible or not. She's also got to wait for a nano sim card to come cos her Fred Flintstone one is way toooooo big to go into this smart thing. My mum is a bit confuddled by all this new techno stuff. To be honest, she can't even work the drill wot makes the holes in the wall for this new ringing video thingy to go but she reckons she'll sort it out somehow. I did wonder if some double sided tape or pinflair might do the trick but my mum told me not to be silly. Glad you all managed a walk without getting wet. Isn't Eric getting to be a little gentleman. Hope Mrs TM finds her new smoothie, maybe she should get one of this doorbell video thingys then she can see where Eric is hiding her stash. Have a lovely evening all, hope there are some decent snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tell your Mum to buy a tube of No More Nails (exterior) . . . and you'll never need to drill anything again! (Guess wot I use?)

      Hugs, Sarn xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds a good day apart from the wind, all those squeeky balls it's a wonder your TV doesn't lift off the floor, it makes me laugh when you mention Smoothies as I always think of the drink and imagine TM storing big glasses of drink in a drawer. Me thinks a locked drawer is a good idea, they obviously are just the job for a ferret to play with, he will be up at the village hall before you know it. Then there will be trouble once he has worked out that others have Smoothies, a real field day without the field. Loved the pictures when OTL was able to take the camera out, has he had his other camera back from the menders yet. Lovely to hear that Eric is looking after Miss May, that's great. This Smart phone sounds way too Smart for my liking, my phone doesn't even take pictures, it makes and receives calls and texts, now isn't that quaint!!!!!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe you me Sue, I wish I'd stuck to a talk and text phone . . . I switched to a "smart" phone and now it has my life on it! It's made itself SOOOO useful, I can't get up in the morning without it . . . LITERALLY (it's my alarm clock!).

      Hugs, Sarn xxx

      Delete