Sunday 17 March 2019

Busy Busy Busy!

Hi Woofers!

No we haven't got lost!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret are here again!

Now, what day is it? Sunday? Yes, Sunday, now what happened to Saturday. Well, The Missus went off to her glue sloshing bash at the village hall while we sat down to enjoy some 'Together Time' with Old Two Legs.

Poor old duffer has been over worked this last week and we decided that he could have some time off this weekend, so, Saturday we were out nice and early for our run along the sea shore.

Too late to see the sunrise!
 Then, back home Holly and I had our 'after get up snooze' while OTL cleaned the cages out and other stuff to do with making it all tidy!

By the time he finished it was just about time to go out for the lunchtime walkies!

A Magpie on look out duty!
We got back and got the nibbles out and watched the recordings of the Game of Thrones!

You know, eating all those nibbles sort of filled us up and both Holly and I needed a rest just to let our tummies settle down before eating the chicken!

I think I've got the Grumblies!
Mind you, I didn't feel too good either, I didn't get the grumblies but I did suffer from a little wind!

I promise I won't have so many next time!
Now, Sunday, OTL decided to do some 'Deep Cleaning of the ferret cages but only managed to do one, Monty and Wendy's cage. Now we are not saying it was seriously grubby but  it hasn't been 'Deep Cleaned' for some time and to give you an idea of what it was like, the whole cage was dismantled and cleaned using the high pressure hose OTL normally reserves for cleaning the car or blasting the gunge off the paving slabs in the garden!

Well, to give you and idea of just how deep the clean was, it took all day to do just one ferret cage!

Holly and I went off to have a 'Cage Cleaning Snooze' and Monty & Wendy got transferred to the 'Holiday Cage' while OTL got busy!

You know he could have put the big bed in here!
 Well, it's all done now and we are off for some food, Doggy Scoff!

After all those nibbles yesterday I thing I might even forget the scoff tonight!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. I did miss you yesterday. Sorry to hear you and Holly chops had the grumblies, yesterday must have been a day where us woofers had problems. I had to go down to the RVC last night because I hurt one of my front legs. My mum waited for a while just to make sure I hadn't just ricked something, cos we've been there before when by the time I got there I was all better. So anyways, after an hour it wasn't any better so off we went. I do like it there, there's lots of sniffs you know. Well me and my mum got called in and my mum told them all about my problem but admitted she didn't know wot leg I'd hurt, so they watched me walk, they could see her problem and they couldn't work out which leg I'd hurt so they took me in and my mum sat in the waiting room and they did all sorts of examinations and cuddles and more checking and cuddles but they just couldn't find out which leg was causing the problem, so they had a chat with my mum and said they would give me a pain killing stabbing but it might make me snoozy and woozy but I wouldn't feel any pain. So off I went again for the stabbing and the cuddles then they took me back to my mum and they told her wot a good, brave boy I was and they sent us home and said go back if it got worse. Well I could hardly keep my eyes open and I slept most of the way home and fell back to sleep when we got in. My mum has been carrying me up and down the stairs, lifting me on and off the sofa and generally giving me lots of cuddles. My mum said I was having lots of dreams last night and I needed a poo at 2.20 this morning so there was my mum, carrying me down the stairs and bouncing off the wall half asleep. I've snoozed lots today but I haven't limped so I reckon I must be getting better although I'm not allowed to go for walks until the middle of the week which means I'll have to be driven up the shops for my cuddles and treats with Brenda. My mum is only going to work in the morning cos my boy will be home and she's having the afternoon off so she don't have to leave me home alone, bonus or wot. I don't have to do guard duty anymore, I can retire cos we got this video doorbell thingy now so that guards the house and we got this Alexa voice wot tells us stuff as well although my mum reckons Alexa don't know much. My boy keeps telling my mum she needs to say, Alexa close not Alexa shut up. As long as Alexa don't wake me up she can stay. Hope you're both over your grumblies now, aches and pains aren't nice. Did you supervise the deep cleaning of the cage? Nice pictures today, you and Holly chops do look like you were really uncomfortable though, you're like me though very brave. Hope you have a good evening with no more grumblies. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (brave boy) Arch and the Nippers and Alexa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archie has made up for you not posting yesterday with a double wammie reply, I am answering you first. I hope OTL doesn’t give you and Holly a deep clean it sounds very nasty but a good idea to do them from time to time. All those nibbles you are as bad a Archie and Michael come to that, give them a bowl of something and gone even when supposed to be for sharing! All that film watching while TM is sploshing about, great fun, I wonder what nibbles OTL found in the cupboard. We are at The Wild Duck now and you won’t believe that it snowed and hailed just after we arrived, all gone now and let’s hope it stays away. Holly can Google to see where we are. Lovely the ferrets all cosy in their sleeping cage, I am going to turned this off and find the charging lead as I am on 8%, then I will be back xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete