Monday 18 March 2019

Monday Fun!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Poor old Archie Babe with his sore paw, good trick not telling them which one it is!

Wot Archie Babe needs is loads of nibbles, cuddles and treats, just to help his paw get better!

We had Google and found The Wild Duck but didn't see Auntie Sue in the car park but the pictures of the food looks good!

Today we got chicken served up and it did taste good!

Before we got that tasty dish we went out for our morning stroll through the woods and then when we got to the grassy patch we found not only a super sniff...........

Not bad for a morning sniff!
 We found some Daffy Dills blooming!

One out with more on the way!
 Lunchtime we took Wendy and Monty out for a walk. Old Two Legs had seen a window in the rain clouds and although it was wet on the ground, the rain kept away while we were out!

Well, it gives the ground a wash!
 Monty and Wendy haven't been out with us for a while and have been getting lazy so climbing up the steps caused them some difficulty!

Anyone give us a paw up!
 Miss Wendy took a running jump but it was still a bit of a scramble!

Anyone got a ladder?
Once they were up they enjoyed a run all the way back to the car!

Of course, May and Eric showed off rotten 'cos they wanted to get out for a run but OTL promised them a run tomorrow, providing of course, it doesn't rain!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

7 comments:

  1. Now Archies mum has been very busy, I think OTL must send Eric and Monty to keep him company while she is busy to stop him getting lonely. Another thing with all this woodworking experience she could make a couple of little ladders with her fence offcuts so the ferrets could climb those steep steps.
    It didn’t snow or sleet today the sun came out and at one time it was warm, this evening we are joining a few of our Club in the “Sitting Duck” bar for a drink and a game or two of Rummikub. Tomorrow we plan a bus ride to Great Yarmouth. I hope Archies paw is better, which ever one it is, he will be cuddled and nibbled out, maybe a portion of your chicken would be of help.. Spring is in your pictures, I hope the water supply and roads hold up xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love playing Rummikub . . . Have fun! X

      Delete
    2. I won two of the three games

      Delete
  2. Wotcha maties. Well now I couldn't tell them which paw was hurting otherwise they wouldn't have given me so many cuddles and treats now would they. They told my mum that I wasn't giving any clues. I haven't been limping today and I think that stabbing stuff is wearing off now. My mum said I was making lots of strange noises again last night, she said I sounded like a werewolf at one point and she had to wake me up to tell me I was alright. I was having lots of funny dreams, some of them was quite nice but some of them frightened me a little bit so I stayed snuggled up close to my mum. My mum didn't go back to work this afternoon, she stayed home to cuddle me. Now, these extra treats I need for a complete cure, my mum said no, she said the vet told her how much I weighed when they were working out how much of the stabbing stuff to give me, now wot ever happened to patient confidentiality? She says I have to have a cut down in my daily rations, busted or wot. I tell you Daisy and Holly you need to try out that stabbing stuff, it makes you see pink effalumps and psychedelic flogs. I'm glad you found some super sniffs today and that Wendy and Monty had a good walk out. Loved the pictures. I bet you enjoyed your chicken scoff today. I'm pleased to hear there's no more snow where Mrs Sue is. Well I'd better go and lay on the sofa now cos my boy is due home very soon. Have a lovely evening all, hope there is enough chicken left for a pre snooze snackette. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the Nippers and Alexa (she's still here but I don't reckon her chances for lasting until the weekend) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you feel better soon Archie. Good plan not giving away which paw is troubling you! Enjoy your extra cuddles. Not sure you'll enjoy having less treats!!!!

      Delete
    2. I reckon poorly woofers need extra treats, it might delay my recovery if my mum cuts down on my scoff, I need to build my strength up again but then my mum can be quite cruel you know. x

      Delete
  3. Hello Daisy . . . Bet you're glad OTL found a gap in the rain a you could have a dry walk with the ferrets. Hope you enjoyed the chicken dinner. Xxx

    ReplyDelete