Monday 29 April 2019

Here comes the Sun!

Hi Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy,Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

We love Mondays, everyone is off to work and we get the sea shore to ourselves!

Mind you it has to be sunny to make it better!

This morning it was a shade misty out to sea and the wind was letting us know it was still there!

Not another Ethereal photo!
 It was OK 'cos when we got behind the hill the wind dropped right down and with a little bit of sun it was quite pleasant!

When I grow up I'm going to be a Vulture!
 Lunchtime we met up with those SpannerPoo Brothers but today we ran towards them and they ran back to their Two Legs!

A right pair of wimps!
 Down on the sea front the sun was out and the sniffs were warming nicely!

There's a better one over here!
Back home Holly and I crawled into bed while Old Two Legs went off to deliver stuff and take some rubbish down the tip!

You know he gets all the best jobs!

We're off to see what is for dinner and also what OTL has got on his plate!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy,Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well the sun has been out here too but it's still quite chilly. My mum went off to work this morning at silly o clock as usual so I went back to bed for a nice snooze. You know I like this new doorbell/camera thingy, it means I don't have to stand guard any more cos it tells my mum when someone is outside the door and she can tell them to woof off from where ever she is with her phone. Do you know, they don't even have to ring the doorbell for her to know that there's someone there. I'm am now very happily retired. I reckon them 2 woofers learned yesterday that you and Holly chops are not to be messed with and they're going to behave when they see you coming. Nice pictures again today. Poor OTL, I bet he would have liked an nice snooze instead of doing deliveries and going to the tip. My mum and my boy have both got the next 3 days off work so we'll all be home together which means lots of wrestling for me and my boy and lots of snuggles for me and my mum. I think my mum has got some gardening planned if it's warm enough tomorrow. Hope you've got something very tasty for dinner tonight and that OTL shares wots on his plate as well. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had chicken for dinner but TM would approve because it was with salad stuff. The baby vulture has a long way to go before it becomes anywhere near being a vulture but no harm in hoping I suppose. So Monday is a day of rest and OTL gets to put the bins out, act as delivery driver and go to the tip, how wonderful, I bet he didn’t know what to do after that, oh I know poo shovelling, he leads such an exciting life, loads would be happy to have his Monday mornings. Lovely pictures today with the sun shining and when you were out of the wind very pleasant. Those SpannerPoos are beautiful looking but not silly, they know who is in charge of things around your way. I hope OTL had a little to share with his favourite woofers, I am eating lunch on a Barge tomorrow, how about that? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete