Tuesday 30 April 2019

Sunbeams, Bert and a Pesky Rabbit!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

We managed to get in trouble today!

You know what it's like, there you are wandering along the path and on the wind comes a super sniff that yells out 'SNIFF ME!'

So, what's a woofer to do?

Off we go, Holly and I, and find a sniff that says 'Roll on Me!'

And we do!

It is then that Old Two Legs starts jumping up and down and getting all showy off!

Before we know what's happening, he has clipped our lead on our harness and there we are, unable to have any fun!

It didn't last long, just long enough to get past the sniffs!

Through the woods we noticed just how much the undergrowth has grown. OTL says that the undergrowth will die back as the tree grows more leaves!

Ever changing vista!
First thing this morning we got down the sea shore and stood for a while looking at the sun beams, pretty wot?

Looks pretty don't it?
 Lunchtime we came across Bert who was enjoying the sniffs. Now Bert has a thing about Holly, he just loves her but Holly winds him up rotten!

I told you, no tongues!
 Heading for home OTL saw a rabbit  sitting in the middle of the path trying to decide whether to run or stay still hoping not to be noticed!

I reckon I would have got it but OTL wouldn't let me go!
We spent the afternoon resting on our beds while OTL got all busy with some orders that have come in.

It's a hard life being a woofer in this house!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well Daisy, I'm with you and on your side, if that sniff was calling out to be sniffed and rolled in, well, you gotta do wot you gotta do. I've been in a bit of bother too, I blame it on the sunshine. There was me and my mum doing the gardening when out came my boy, well I decided that I didn't want to give him the branch wot I was shifting for my mum so he tried to get it off me, it was MINE and I wasn't parting with it. Then when I finally decided to plant it where I wanted it to be planted, I went and found a really nice sniff to roll in. My mum and my boy went off this afternoon to get some wood and some grey slate for the garden, they were gone ages, but I supervised them when they got home and told them where I wanted the wood and slate. All in all it's been a pretty busy day here. Smashing pictures today. It's bin day here tomorrow, our garden bin looks like it's got half our garden in it. I did help with all the clearing up of the prunings. Hope you all have a lovely evening, put your paws up and have a rest. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you + Holly are so naughty rolling in a sniff . . . Would serve you right if OTL bathed you when you got home!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are sniffs for if not to roll in them and what’s this Archie helping and advising on the garden, he must have some motive there somewhere. Perhaps he is planning an escape path so that he can go off and investigate further and sneak back unnoticed. Bert is a fine fellow but not as fine as that rabbit, rabbits are for playing chase with especially when a whole team turn out. I hope OTL has finished all his work so that he can play, we have been on an old crane barge in the Docks by City Airport, eating, drinking and singing Cockney songs led by the real Gordon Bennett. Hope the snoozes were good followed by some real proper Daisy and Holly fodder. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete