Wednesday 3 April 2019

Sun, Rain, Snow and Cold!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back with you again!

You know I thought that Summer Time was supposed be full of warm winds and sunshine.

Not today, today it has been all of the seasons in one hit! There has been snow, (up North) and down here it is rain and then there was the sun that was fighting a loosing battle 'cos it was windy as well!

Not that inspiring is it?

It was so uninspiring that this morning we even left the camera in the car!

Come lunchtime it was a little better, not much, but just a little!

The woods are getting greener and the rabbits have got places to hide!
 The wind had blown a lot of the clouds away and the sun came out but the wind kept the temperature down, I think it's called 'Wind Chill'.

I call it cold!

OK, how long before the wind goes away?
 Once we got back into the forest we saw the new leaves bursting out of the buds. It's fun trying to guess the name of the tree!


Could it be a conker tree?
 Back home Old Two Legs was working on some stuff that has to be shipped tomorrow.

It's all go for our little 'Entrepreneur'!

Let's hope tomorrow is warmer!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo little maties. Well it hasn't snowed or rained here today but it certainly has been very chilly, which wasn't helped with me being scalped first thing this morning. I'm not a happy chappie today. My boy says I've shrunk in the was, shrunk, shrunk, shrunk isn't in it, there's less of me than yesterday that's for sure. You wait til bedtime, I'm under that duvet and I ain't shifting for anyone, so if my mum thinks she's having a bit of duvet, she can think again, she's not in my good books. Nice photos today, I haven't a clue wot that tree is going to grow into though. Mind, it might come in useful for me to cock my leg up. I've got my paws crossed for warmer weather tomorrow, I reckon Hamish and co are all fed up with that cold snow. Hope OTL doesn't have so much work to do tomorrow so he can put his paws up and cuddle with you and Holly chops. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (bald) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold wet and we had hail as well. YUK!

    That's all I have to say on the subject!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete