Friday 17 May 2019

Gloomy or Wot!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back again!

Well, we were expecting a bit of sunshine today but it's been nothing but gloomy all over the place!

Grey skies, grey clouds and a wind off the sea as well!

Not too cold, just dismal!

Not exactly exciting is it?
 Of course, one of the problems is all the sniffs get blown about and finding them becomes very difficult!

Can you stop the wind? It's getting terribly hard to find the sniff!
 It was just as well, we couldn't hang around 'cos Old Two Legs had his orders, he had to take The Missus down to The Cat Woman's house.

Ready for the off to the weekend retreat!

Lunchtime we were out again and this time we left the ferrets to snooze in their beds 'cos they wouldn't like the wind!

As we headed across the football field OTL spotted a rabbit chewing on some grass and wasn't paying too much attention to a couple of woofers and a Two Legs heading in his direction!

We got very close before Bunny Chops saw us, then it was  'POW!' and 'CHAAAAARGE!'


Come here you long eared lunch!
 Well, first it went one way, then it changed direction and went another way, then it disappeared and came back running another way and finally it dived into the undergrowth and we lost it!

We will be back tomorrow so we will be after him again!

The rest of the walk was sniffing out the rabbits but they had all gone leaving just just the sniff!

It's no good, you can't eat rabbit sniffs!
Now what was worse, the wind was blowing all the insects back into their hiddy holes so, no photos!

Still, we got a good evening coming up, paws up on the sofa, nibble bags all open and Game of Thrones on the TV!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Wot smashing photos of my most favourite girls in the world. I bet that bunny thought it was going to end up as a sarnie. The weather here hasn't been great either, it's been cloudy and a bit chilly but no rain yet. Well I went for my appointment first thing this morning, my mum was told not to give me any brekkie so she brought it with us. I had a hard time but they kept telling wot a brave boy I am, my mum cuddled me all the time while the plucked out hairs and took skin scrapings and I never cried once, honest I didn't cos I am a brave chap. I've had some cream put on and they've ordered a spray for me but to be honest, I haven't itched very much at all today, in fact my mum reckons that I'm a lot better and I've been a very good boy cos I haven't been scratching, shame we didn't know before they charged my mum 2 weeks wages but she says she don't care as long as I'm alright. My mum didn't go to work today and she's not going on Monday but she has to go in for 2 hours tomorrow but my boy says he'll look after me and cuddle so that's ok. Hope Mrs TM enjoys her re treat ...... now I wonder wot treats she'll be getting and re treats means she'll get them over and over again ......... maybe I should go as well. Hope you all have a good weekend and I bet you'll all be singing songs tonight and eating treats and drinking giggle juice, enjoy. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete