Tuesday 7 May 2019

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

It's always the same, the holiday arrives and the weather gets cold and cloudy but the morning you go back to work it all gets better!

Just look at the sunrise!

Even the clouds look good!
Just for a change, we went clockwise around our walk and tried to sneak up on the rabbits!

I reckon there are rabbits ahead of us!
Well, we didn't see any rabbits but Old Two Legs had brought his 'Close Up Lens and set about hunting around in the bushes, just to see what he could find!

First there was this wonderful Dragon Fly relaxing on a branch and catching a few rays!

Any one got some Factor 35?
There was one tree that seemed to have sprouted blooms over night, looks lovely!

I've never seen so much blossom on one tree!
We spotted some bee's out for a morning munch.

No time to stop, I've got lots to do before bed time!
 While OTL was doing his photography thing I decided to climb up onto the table to see if there are any Nargles wandering about!

No Nargles, no Rabbits in fact nothing except a Woofer and OTL!
With any luck it will be warm tomorrow and then OTL will invite the ferrets out for a run!

See you tomorrow, I'm off to see what's for dinner!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. OTL was on a roll with his photography today wasn't he? Lovely photos and it was definitely warmer today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wotcha maties. Well I was half way round my walk this morning when down came the rain so I turned round and headed home as fast as I could. I've had a bit of a lazy day today, I seemed to need more snooze today than I usually do. When I went out for my wee this afternoon there was a red kite flying very low over my garden, it was so low that my mum came out with me just in case it fancied a bit of my butt. Nice pictures today OTL, you can guess wot my favourites are though, Holly chops and Daisy. Shame you couldn't find any bunnies to chase, I was watching a squirrel up one of the trees to see if it was going to come down for a fight, but it didn't. Hope you find some decent scoff tonight. Have a lovely evening all and hope you get some nice muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, these little creatures aren't easy to find, focus on and press the button, they would be long gone if I tried. We like you had no rain and it wasn't too cold either so I could do a bit more food holiday buying so that we won't starve if Sussex is a bit short of supplies. Now Sussex has an extra mouth to feed you have to be prepared although I don't suppose the new arrival would fancy Cheese and Onion Rolls just yet and definately not Hock xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete