Friday 10 May 2019

Monty and Wendy's game in the woods!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

A day without rain! Well actually it was raining earlier this morning but by the time we got out it had finished and there was misty foggy stuff all over the place. All the trees and leaves and branches were dripping with dewy stuff and the sun was drying up all the wet that it could see!

Well, looking through the mist the sun looked really strange!

Has OTL been doing a 'Fiddly Diddly'?
 Mind you, Old Two Legs does like to mess about sometimes but this one was taken from inside the forest!

Just look at that mist!
 I must admit, the sun shining on the grass leaves makes a sort of miniature rainbow inside the drop of water!

Now, that looks pretty!
 Hears another shot of wet grass!

Not the normal shot!
 There was loads of drops on all the leaves, some hanging on while others look like they were hanging on and trying to decide to dry up or drop off!

A tough decision, let go or get sun dried!
 Lunchtime we took Wendy and Monty out for a walk. We went along the sea front and then down into the forest where they had a ball chasing all the woody sniffs. One of the problems with taking the ferrets out is that OTL doesn't take the camera 'cos he is on constantly watching out for woofers off the lean 'cos we lost Wilma to a woofer off the lead. Mind you, we haven't seen that woofer since!

Monty just loves the grass on the football field but goes potty in the forest 'cos he reckons there are stoats living there!

Mind you, it has been ages since we have seen a stoat and even longer since we have seen a weasel!

F1 racing this weekend and there's another episode of Game of Thrones, so we are sorted!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Terrific photo's today! Glad Wendy & Monty et al enjoyed themselves on your walks today.

    Bad day today . . . had to go to dentist . . . but the most painful thing was the bill! Really MUST find an NHS dentist!

    Hugs to all . . . have a great weekend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well done OTL on the pictures and the fiddly diddly. We didn't get any rain here today, it's been sunny mostly with a bit of cloud. I went for a nice walk this afternoon cos I didn't trust the weather this morning, I got a bit fed up with it starting to rain when I was half way round my walk. I had a lovely siesta with my mum cos we was both up very early today and we've got another early morning tomorrow so we'll probably have another siesta then. Good to hear that Monty and Wendy enjoyed their walks. I think there must have been some pollen around today cos my mums got the sneezies again. Now I noticed that during all the rain we've had the last few days that I haven't seen any of my froggy mates wot always come out to play with me. My mum thinks they've all left home now which is making me very sad cos they do enjoy a game of sniff and whizz with me. Well I better go and tell my mum to shut up sneezing cos it gets on my pip. Have a lovely evening all which some good muggings and enjoy putting your paws up tomorrow and watching the racing and game of thrones. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (HRH) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to OTL on those pictures, the little rainbows are really beautiful and he has taken a lot of time looking for droplets. All that mist can look strange best not to go anywhere where you can’t see. Motor racing and Game of Thrones is a weekend made, we went into Crowborough today and ate in Wetherspoons so only needed a sandwich then spent the evening eating, drinking and playing Mexican Train, just got back sohad to see what you have been up to! Poor Mrs Sneezy, poor thing and poor Archie! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete