Saturday 11 May 2019

A Day of three halves!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret back with you again!

We were out good and early this morning and it wasn't so damp as yesterday but Old Two Legs wellies still got a bit wet!

Not much of a sunrise and to be honest, the sun seems to be going to bed a bit later than normal and getting up a bit earlier than normal, so we get sunrises like this.

When the tides out you can see for miles!
Being that it's so light, the container ships get in and out in no time at all, well, they can see what they are doing!

OK, who is last in the queue?
Being a Saturday, there is always the 'Get Fit Fast' mob pounding up and down the sea shore!

Look! It's Sid the Streak on his morning run!
 Being that it is damp there is always the odd moth or two left fluttering about. Now this one is a night time moth that OTL disturbed but we can't decide the exact species, is it a Lesser or not?

The Lesser Treble-bar moth is very similar to the Treble-bar. If the two moths are side by side, then other minor differences may be apparent Often disturbed during the day but flies from dusk to after dark. So, is it a Treble Bar or a Lesser Treble Bar? Well, we can agree that it has Treble Bars anyway! 
 Lunchtime we were out again but half way around it started to rain, OTL took one path while we took another and the result was OTL got to the car quicker while Holly and I got damp!

It's no good blaming me, it wasn't me who said 'This Way'!
Back home we settled down to watch the last two 'Game of Thrones' episodes, loads of dirty dealing and fights!

The Missus is up the village hall doing some glue and glitter sloshing.

It's OK, but she comes home all covered in the stuff which then falls off and lands on the carpet which then gets blown up in the air and the ferrets end up looking like a sparkly Christmas Tree!

Never mind, it's fun shining the torch on them at night and see them sparkle!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it looks like you had a very interesting walk this morning with that moth, now I reckon it's a more, cos if it was lesser you wouldn't have seen it. Sorry to hear you got caught out in the rain on your 2nd walk, as you know, I don't do wet so I stayed in while it rained. Nice pictures today OTL, like the one of Sid the streak, he looks like he's going very fast. Best picture though is Daisy and Holly chops, my pin up girls. I thought that was very funny, shining a torch on the ferrets to watch them sparkle. Hope Mrs TM enjoyed her glue sloshing. Me and my mum have a lay in planned for tomorrow, she annoyed me a bit last night, you see, my boy came down to make a snack at 1.40 so I came down with him cos he makes lots of crumbs, well you see I don't like lots of crumbs around so I clean up after him (am I good or am I good) Well, when I went back to bed I decided I needed to make my bit comfie. My mum said I wasn't to do the oke koke on the bed at that time of the morning, wot an old grunt. I mean a woofer has to get comfie. Right I'm off for a pre bed snooze so have a lovely evening all, enjoy any snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were not the only ones out in the rain, we went out in the sunshine wearing our little macs and were very glad we did then on the bus and the sun came out for our little walk “home”, a little snooze then off along the field for tea and biscuits. Heavy rain then love,y sunshine so I don’t think the weather knows what to do. This evening it is wine, crisps and Mexican Train here, our friends are bringing their table as it is bigger than ours. Superb pictures of wild life although fortunately not too wild. That stripey shell is beautiful in the sunshine. I can picture those ferrets all covered with sparkle, there is no stopping TM when she gets in the flow, wonderful. Sorry you got damp, some don’t do damp more than others, you know who you are. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete