Saturday 22 June 2019

Busy Doing Nothing!

Hi Woofers!

Back again, McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

Well, we have had a really lazy day today. The Missus was planning to do some crafting and Old Two Legs planned to head off to do some exploring along the coast a bit but due to them both suffering from Summer Colds they changed their mind and just slobbed around the caravan looking like a right pair of old fogeys!

I mean, such a fuss over a couple of colds, a right pair of Snott & Grott!

Holly and I got our run along the beach  and Holly spotted an island in the mist and asked OTL what it was 'cos it looked just like one of the OTL Bobble Hat!

OK OTL, wot is it?
 To be honest, we knew it would be a long and boring answer to Holly's question! So, off he went with a tale that lasted almost half way along the beach. Ailsa Craig is formed from a volcanic plug from a long extinct volcano believed to be over 500 million years old. It is an archetypal island mountain; Blah, Blah, Blah, and on and on and on!

I was more interested in the little bird that chased us up the beach, I knew what it was, a Ringed Plover, but I wasn't going to ask OTL, I mean, I just didn't have the time to wait for the answer!

Well, I'm a Ringed Plover and my tale is very interesting 'cos..............Oh Gawd, an OTL Birdy!
 Today we went right down the other end of the beach and had to cross a stream to get back onto dry land again. Now, for OTL and I, no problem, a quick jump and a splash and we are across, Holly, on the other paw is a totally different woofer.

Holly is as bad as Archie Babe, she doesn't do wet!

Oi! This is water and it's WET!
 Lucky for Holly Chops, it wasn't too deep and with a couple of quick sploshes she was across so we could go Rock Pooling to see what we could find amongst the rocks!

Look wot we found!............Sea Weed!
Back at the caravan OTL finished his chores and decided to have a rest, however, tomorrow he plans to go exploring, unless it is raining!

See you tomorrow and don't forget, F1 Racing at 14:05hr!

Luv,

McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

2 comments:

  1. Och aye Mcmaties. Looks like you had good weather up there today, we've had a very hot sunny day here. Sorry to hear Mrs TM and OTL have got the snotty bug, hope they soon get over it and feel better. Well that sounds right posh and little island type thingy wots got a posh name. Wot about that little bird as well, doesn't seem to be worried that you or Holly chops might have a taste of him. Poor Holly, fancy making her get her paws wet, now I would have stood there until someone carried me across. I'm still not out of the doghouse, and all because I'm such a nice considerate helpful little chap, helping my mum with the gardening. Now my mum and my boy both changed their sheets on their beds yesterday and they made their beds, so when I went up to bed last night I decided to improve on the bed I let my mum share with me so I scrunched it all up so it was a big cosy nest, wot does she do????????? she moans and starts telling me off yet again, well my boy heard and he came to have a word with my mum and stick up for me, well I was so grateful for his support that while he was discussing with my mum about how bossy she is, I nipped into his room and I built him a lovely cosy nest as well, well wot do you think happened then???? He came charging in and told me off for sneaking into his room and making a mess on his bed ............... mess? Mess??? Excuse me, I don't make a mess I build cosy comfie nests. I decided I'd sleep on the floor last night cos I felt very unappreciated and my little feelings were very hurt. I've decided to forgive them if they give me enough treats though. Have a lovely evening all, enjoy any muggings and tell Mrs TM and OTL to have a good strong snifter tonight to chase away those snotty bugs. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about the colds, oh dear me, so sorry that wasn’t part of the grand plan, let’s hope they run away quickly. 🥶 🥶 the colds that is, not OTL and TM. It looks like your weather should be good, fingers and paws crossed. We came home from the shops to find out that we have a wasps nest in our shed, the neighbour had noticed days ago all the activity at the back of our shed and only said when he happened to see us. Neighbour Watch, just watched, !! Someone on Google suggested spraying with a deodorant and setting fire to it, it was pointed out that a wooden shed wouldn’t be a good idea. OTL knows so much about things, we should have asked him. Anyway said neighbour put on a big protective outfit, sprayed, put nests into a container and popped the lid on, hopefully sorted. I hope Holly has dried her feet now poor little Holly doesn’t do wet, like I don’t do buzzzzzzz. Have a lovely Sunday, big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete