Friday 21 June 2019

Sun Shine and a Lost Ball!

Hi Woofers!

We are back again, McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

Now us woofers are good at getting our own way, I mean, we just have to look at our Two Legs and give them 'The Look' coupled with a little Mental Telepathy and Boom, it's done!

For instance.

Now, pay attention, I'll woof this only once!
 I'm quite good at doing the 'Look' and Holly just has to roll her eyes and it's sorted!

Look into my eyes........Look into my eyes!
 When Holly does 'The Look' it is normally something to do with food but with me it is 'Walkies'

Me on our crowded beach!
 One good thing about our beach is that there is a lot of sea before it gets deep and I have to go out a long way before I loose the sandy bottom!

OK, Throw the ball.......I said Throw The Woofing Ball!
 Now, we had great fun throwing the ball and me chasing it but we got into trouble when my paws couldn't find the bottom and I need the bottom to push against the ball 'cos my mouth isn't big enough to get the ball in.

Well, you know what happens, Old Two Legs throws the ball too far, I can't pick it up, my paws are off the bottom and the ball floats off into the sunset!

Anyone seen my ball?
 One thing we did see this afternoon, a Nelly Fish but it's paws were on the bottom of the sea, so it was stuck and we don't think it will swim away 'cos the sea was going out rather than coming in!

A grounded Nelly Fish!
 Now, I bet you didn't know but today is the longest of the year. We didn't get up early to see the sunrise 'cos there were no stone markers to mark the suns progress around the sky. It seem that there are some cairns around here but no stones, funny that!

As OTL says, 'There's Rockall Here'!

He is such a wag!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo Mcmaties. Oh wot lovely pictures of you and Holly chops today. I'm sorry to hear you lost your ball in the sea. Perhaps it will float back tomorrow, paws crossed. I don't like the look of that Nellie fish, becareful in case it wants a taste of you. That beach looks nice and big. Hope the sun shone for you all today. It's been quite sunny here and I've been in the garden having a tidy up of the new plants again today, my mum has been flicking my butt again. I'm in the doghouse a bit at the moment on account of me biting the flowers and look into my eyes and me rolling my eyes aren't cutting it just yet but I'll get there, my mum can't stay mad with me for too long. Hope you're getting good scoff up there. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sight of your beach, so over crowded, I do hope your ball comes back tomorrow, OTL wouldn’t go all that way with only one ball, would he? The Nelly Fish doesn’t excite me and even Archie has met his match with that one, I worry about him making himself I’ll again, he will be back in a muzzle soon and he won’t like that. Carry on having a fabby bubbly time, no mischief though, I hope the little ones are behaving xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW . . . Sure is stunning where you've gone on holibobs. What gorgeous pictures of the woofers too. No likey the Nelly fish tho. On the bright side of the ball fiasco, OTL will have to buy you a shiny new one won't he!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete