Wednesday 26 June 2019

Doing some serious relaxing!

Hello Woofers!

Back we comes again, McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

Archie Babe you are the limit!

Mind you, we did snaffle some sausages last night, The Missus opened up a pack of skinny looking sausages and divided them up between her and Old Two Legs but in the end she couldn't finish them all so Holly and I helped her!

OTL finished all of his so we missed out on a 'Sausage Snaffle' like wot you didn't!

Today has been another 'Doggy Day' cos as soon as OTL finished his chores we got him back down onto the beach with the ball and throwing stick and I was in and out of the water getting soaked to the skin.

After the fun with the ball and the wet stuff, I had a great time rolling in the sand and digging big hole into which I tried to bury the ball.

Holly helped by digging another hole, using her nose, and we buried the ball again then headed off for a good roll in the sand again!

When we got back to the caravan OTL dried us down with our Doggy Towel and all the time OTL was calling us names like, 'Soggy Doggies' and 'Smelly Wet Woofers'!

We didn't care!

After a dry down we then got brushed with our 'Doggy Brush' to help get rid of all the sand but it didn't work, we still had wet sand stuck to our tummy and legs!

It was only after a quick roast in the sun that we dried off enough to get this picture of me and OTL.

I'm shaking the sand over OTL and he is trying to throw me off his lap!

OK, me Tails is dry and my Tum's dry and My Butt is dry, can we do that all again.........Now!
 OTL took us out again and we managed to get another  swim with some sand thrown in as well!

More 'Soggy Doggies' coming up!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

McDaisy, McHolly, MacMay, MacWendy, Eric McFerret and Monty MacFerret!

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha Mcmaties. Sorry to hear you only got skinny sausage, I got a nice big fat one, ooohhh it was delicious, no such luck today though. Mind I had a snaffle of a new plant today, it's a black eyed susan, and very tasty it is too. Seems my mum can't even go food shopping now without picking up another plant for the garden. My mum dug a big hole and I dug some little ones, naturally I got a flea in the ear, I just can't do right in her eyes at times. Glad to hear you had lots of fun on the beach today, smashing picture of you drying your butt on OTL's lap. It's been quite grey here today but very warm, my mum has ordered an air cooling type machine so if it gets too hot we can stay a bit cooler, mind if it blows on me then I'm not going to be very happy. Hope you can find your ball tomorrow if you go back for more fun and games on the beach. I had a bit of sad news the other day, Brenda who works up the shop has decided not to work up the shop anymore, mind, she says I can go up and visit her at home whenever I like, so I'll be visiting very often cos I do love my cuddles with Brenda. Hope you have a lovely evening with some very tasty muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs to my favourite sniffing girls and the ferrets and Mrs TM and OTL from little (sausage snaffle) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good picture of you and OTL looking very relaxed and reminiscing on how much he is enjoying sitting there. Glad you managed to get some nice swimming and not in the wet stuff that falls out of the sky, you also have a Motorhome for a neighbour. We have had a great afternoon getting ride of some precious rubbish from the shed and Michael said what takes over twenty years to build can’t be taken out in a day, reminds me of whoever it was who said “Rome wasn’t built in a day”!
    Getting back to you and the sausages, that was a good bit of luck with the extra treat, high paw five. I don’t know what to say to Archie about his extra eating activities, maybe he is a vegetarian woofer perhaps a lettuce from the supermarket would make him happy, I doubt it but other than putting him in a cage all the time, poor Archie, I hope Brenda doesn’t have plants for him to eat or he won’t be invited again. Enjoy Thursday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday everyone.

    What a lovely picture of you and OTL enjoying your holiday.

    ARCHIE! You naughty boy! Fancy eating the Black Eyed Susans. Perhaps Auntie Brenda will help give your Mum's garden some respite if you go and see her and plead a bed for the night!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete