Tuesday 23 July 2019

Hot or Wot!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here!

Wot a day!

I mean it got up to twenty nine as we headed off to our midday walk and as The Missus says.....'Wottsat in real money?'

Gawd knows......hot?

Old Two Legs has been out for most of the day so we had to take TM for a walk. Let's face it, she doesn't know her way around the woods so we have to show her!

Holly and I take her up the biggest hill and then down into the woods where all the mosquitoes are flying around looking for a meal of blood!

Hey! Remember OTL took some pictures with his camera phone and tried to send them back to the home email? well, they finally arrived!

Gawd knows where they have been hiding but here they are now.

Do I look good or wot?
Of course, Holly just kept on posing on the bench top, show off!

Hey! Do you feel shabby next to me?
Well, that was it, I jumped down and headed off into the long grass for a wee while she was Tarting about on the bench!

Is she showing off or has she found a sniff?
In the end Holly gave up waiting for anyone to pass by and say 'Oh Wot a Smart Woofer!'

Actually, there's a small bit on the side of my nose that needs trimming!
OK, lesson learnt, use a real camera!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, well wot lovely pictures, I reckon that someone in the internetty wot sends stuff about decided they wanted to look at them for longer and that's why they took so long to come. It's been very hot here today I think at one point it was over 30 and they reckon tomorrow is going to be hotter. Good job my boy has the day off tomorrow cos we can all stay in and not get too hot. My boy came home from work early today just as me and my mum was settling down for a siesta, so he went up, had a bath and a siesta too, see me and my mum have the best ideas. I hope them mossies didn't suck all Mrs TM's blood otherwise when OTL is out she won't want to take you for your walkies. Hope OTL was working out in this heat. I went for my walk very, very early today, I did bump into one of my woofer mates but the rest were still in the land of z. Well I'm off to run out very quick to do a wee then whizz back in before the heat gets me. Have a lovely evening all, hope there are some really good muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (hot dog) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been very hot here, we went into the village and had cream teas, well you have to then the waitress came back with a bowl of water for Harry Dog and fed him three doggie biscuits after asking permission. Michael is going to post a picture of Harry Dog having a paddle, you would definitely like it here. Thank you for the phone pictures they were worth waiting for, getting cooler now so we are to the town, paddling awaits Harry and we might have ice creams. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete