Friday 19 July 2019

Well, it seems to work!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret here again!

Well now, have we had some fun with the oldish computer! Because it is running a very old control system it's access to the Internet has been cancelled. Let's face it, how many other computers still run Windows 98?

Yeah, OK not counting Old Two Legs!

Well, as the laptop is off on Monday we just got to have some sort of communication with the Internetty Thingy and OTL has been bashing away on the keyboard trying to find passwords that still work!

It was the middle of the afternoon that finally we managed to hook up to URL's and SMTP and other silly sounding things that make the computer talk to you all!

OTL got a lot of help from the ferrets as they ran across the keyboard just as OTL was putting in a new password and completely cod's it up!

Not that Eric was bothered, all he wanted was to get to the bowl of rabbit food OTL has for breakfast!

Password? Yeah, hang on until I've finished this!
Early this morning we got down to the sea shore to see the sunrise, well not exactly the real sunrise but rather the afterglow as it headed towards midday!

Can't wait until autumn and the real sunrises!
Holly and I got a bit bored waiting for OTL to click away with his camera phone, he kept taking pictures of his thumb!

If he takes any more pictures of his thumb I'm going to bite it off!
Mind you, even I was getting fed up and it wasn't long before I headed off for a wee!

OK, I've had enough, I'm off for a wee!
Now for some good news, it's been raining for most of the day, well OK, not exactly pouring but rather drizzling, however, with a bit of luck it will be freezing cold and at least six feet of snow and then we will get out of our hair cut and shampoo!

Well, we can hope!

Keep your claws crossed for us!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Eric de Ferret and Monty de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Wot lovely pictures today, my favourite sort of piccies just pretty things. Now I told my mum to send Mrs TM and email to pass on to OTL, just in case it might be helpful if he can't remember old passwords, it tells you how to find some of them, my boy wrote it for my mum a few weeks ago cos my mum can never remember her passwords, even ones she's just set go flying out of her brain. Well paws crossed that the rain keeps up so OTL puts off the bathings. It's rained here pretty much all day and I have to admit I feel much better than I did when it was very hot, it made me feel a bit out of sorts but now I'm much more my usual self. I've had lots of wrestles with my boy today cos it's his day off, shame really cos it's his birthday on Sunday and he has to work, would have been nice for him to have the day off then and we could open his presents together. Me and my mum have had a lazy day with lots of cuddles in between me and my boy wrestling. Hope Mrs Sue and nuckie Mike are having a good time while they're away. I've been quite lucky really cos when I've needed a wee the rain has stopped. Glad to hear the ferrets have been helping OTL with his computering. I'll be having an early night tonight cos it's work again tomorrow and I have to make up all the snooze I missed out on when it was very hot. Have a lovely evening all and hope you get some decent muggings. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well one thing's for sure . . . NO-ONE is going to guess the password that Eric put in! I think he was just trying to ensure OTL's security on interweb!

    LOVELY photo's today. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend. Hope you manage to wriggle out of haircuts and baths!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you have managed the wonderful world of internetty again, we just have to see how long these passwords last before they say, *Oh no, never heard of you” like Michael gets. He rang the Internet supplier and it didn’t recognise him so he spoke to someone who eventually agreed that he was who he said he was and although that was his password their system didn’t want to play ball. The man said not to change it as that would only confuse the system even more and let him in. Today we have had rain, sun, cold, not so cold and freezing in various amounts still tomorrow is another day, or so they say.
    Didn’t see any thumb pictures, I saw Holly’s bob tail and you looking very smart, I hope you manage to miss a cut and blown dry, you looked perfect 👌 as you are. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete