Wednesday 25 September 2019

Trust TM to find a ‘Crop’

Hello Woofers!

It's McDaisy, MacHolly, McWendy and Eric de MacFerret again!

Well, it’s been a very lazy day today. Old Tow Legs has been trying to brush both of us to get rid of the knots on our coats. In the end we escaped and had a good roll in the sand!

Instead of going into town to shop, The Missus decided to visit the village shop to do the bit of shopping and got into deep discussions with some ladies and found out that today was the day for ‘Crafting’ in the village hall!

That was it, miss a chance of a bit of Gossip and Gas!

So, we had a walk on the beach then headed back to the caravan to have a wrestle with OTL and the brush!

After that we all had a rest and even I had a little snooze.

I’ve  still got my eye on you!  
Well after a snooze we all woke up a little late to pick TM up, soTM was waiting outside the hall and tapping her toes!

OTL was in trouble again!

It’s been raining on and off all day so we have been resting!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

McDaisy, MacHolly, McWendy and Eric de MacFerret!

3 comments:

  1. Och aye the noooooooooooo little Mcmaties. Well now that was a bit of luck some glue flinging natives in the vicinity. I bet Mrs TM enjoyed herself there. Watch out or she'll be signing up for regular visits. Now why would she tap her foot cos you're a bit late picking her up cos you've had a snooze. I've had a few snoozes today cos of the rain. I went for a walk early this morning but I could smell the rain in the air so I turned round and headed home before it could come down and wet me. My mum and my boy went out for lunch today and my boy told me that my mum popped into a couple of shops to look at crafty stash, sneaky or wot. Love that picture of you settling down for your snooze. I hate it when I see the brush coming so I run away and hide and if my mum catches me I wriggle so she can't brush me. Hope you all have a lovely evening tonight and hope Mrs TM lets OTL out of the doghouse. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, trust TM 2 sniff out some local crafting. Did the Scots know they were in the presence of crafting royalty? Hope she enjoyed herself . .. shame the chauffeur was late . . . Can't get the staff! LOL!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose TM was in a rush to get back to the caravan to try out new techniques, what a bit of luck that she didn’t find out tomorrow that she had missed it. Who won you or the brush? Not fare you against OTL and the Brush,, you need to get Wendy and Eric on the case to even things up a bit. We have been gardening today, my friend gave me some Wallflower plants that she had grown from seed and wearing thin plastic gloves I just dug into the soggy soil didn’t need a trowel. The water butts are filling up so your pond will be full and the frogs will be doing the breast stroke. Hope your skies clear so that the Milky Way can poke its head through and please OTL..xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete