Wednesday 20 November 2019

Atishoo, Atishoo he then fell down!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, Old Two Legs is still alive! We know that 'cos he was making such a noise last night. First he starts off by coughing and then after finally falls asleep, he starts snoring, worse than The Missus!

We know what to do, Holly starts shoving him in his back while I jump on top of his head and give his ear a good licking!

That woke him up!

Of course, all good things come to an end and he was back to snoring and coughing, right up to when we gave him another kick and an ear lick!

Needless to say, we were up a little later than normal but not too late that we missed the sun, in fact by the time we headed towards the forest it still hadn't come over the horizon!

Another shot of the tree and bench, plus the bin where OTL throws the poo bags!
Our last look at Sheerness showed us that the sun still hadn't got up yet. Off we went hunting Grain Rocks but even they were still in bed!

We beat the sun this morning!
We spent the morning munching away on some rawhide chews while sitting under OTL's office desk and OTL spent the time coughing and sneezing!

The lunchtime walk was chilly and a bit more wind that this morning but we kept going like the brave little puppies we are!

Now, every so often we like to have some fun and the best time is when we have had our lunch, or dinner or even breakfast.

You see, we get a treat from The Missus when we have eaten all our food and sometimes she forgets so Holly and I jump up on the sofa and 'Talk' to her. Not that she understands what we are saying but in the end she gets the idea!

Well, today we thought we would have a joke on OTL and after our lunch we sneaked up to his office, jumped up and shoved the back of his chair. This is the way we attract OTL's attention if we have something for him to do.

Normally it's a wee in the garden!

Today we jumped up, bashed the chair and as soon as he turned around, we started woofing at him in our 'Quick! Follow us, it's IMPORTANT' woof!

We got him up and down stairs in no time and sat by the treat box!

We got our treat and he called us a pair of sneaky woofers!

Sneaky? Us?

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well poor OTL, now I've got a suggestion, when my mum doesn't feel well, when we're in bed I lay on her pillow and curl myself round her head to keep it nice and warm. If she snores, I can slide down a bit over her nose and that usually stops her snoring. Now if I wasn't under the vets orders to stay resting, I would be happy to trot down there and give you a demonstration, sadly though, it's a bit of a long walk so do your best, I'm sure you'll manage to get the hang of it cos you and Holly are so clever. Nice pictures today, it does look cold and dark though. It's been very cold here again. My mum has been making some more cards today and when she popped out to the kitchen to put the kettle on, I went and sat in her chair at her table, I was just about to make a card when she came back, she made me move so she could carry on, now I was a bit sad cos I'd had a really good idea for a card. Now I've got different noises and signs for when I want something so I've got my mum well trained now. I lick my lips when I want scoff, I growl and the back door when I want a poo and I walk in and out of the kitchen when I want a wee. She's managed to learn a few of the basic commands but training continues cos these TL's take a bit of time to get things right. Well I better go and lick my lips cos it's scoff time. Hope you all have a better nights snooze tonight. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures OTL! Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete