Tuesday 19 November 2019

Frosty or Wot!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, sorry about yesterday, we forgot to hit the 'Publish' button!

It's Old Two Legs fault, he has been coughing and wheezing and feeling all sorry for himself!

I mean, it's only a cough and cold and his nose is all snotty and his head aches every time he sneezes or coughs!

It was freezing this morning and although the wind wasn't blowing the was enough frost on the ground to make us think about snow and winter time!

Any more of this and we'll be able to make snowballs!
 We were a little late in getting up, OTL's fault, he got woken up in the night with his coughing and then Holly got him up at midnight cos she needed a wee!

We could hear Holly woofing at the kitchen door and both The Missus I and stayed perfectly still until OTL woke up and went down to let her out and while he was down there we sort of wriggled about and took over more of the bed!

Freezy Cold under paws this morning!
The sun was up by the time we got to the forest and positioning the sun behind the tree managed to get this shot.

It's that tree again!
OTL has been a bit lazy today and has spent most of the day in the office playing on the computer.

Sorry to hear about Archie Babe having his butt squeezed, we are lucky in tat we don't have that done to us. Just occasionally we get out butt washed and scrubbed if we get a Grumbly Tum!

I think OTL is planning an early night tonight, that is unless he falls asleep in front of the TV and then it turns into a late night!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Smashing pictures. We're lucky getting 2 lots of news from you today. Poor OTL, fancy having to get up at midnight, it's freezing cold at that time, when you don't feel well it feels even colder. I'm alright Daisy, once my butt is squeezed it feels a lot more comfy, it doesn't itch so having it squeezed once in a while is ok, see how brave I am. I've still got to rest my leg for a few more days even though I'm not limping on it, I don't mind cos it means I don't get cold paws out in all that frost. I think you and Holly chops are very brave going out in that freezing frost. I'm going to have a little snooze before my boy gets home from work, hope he manages to drop a bit of his dinner tonight. Tell OTL my mum reckons a nice nip will help him get over his cold, not sure wot sort of nip she means, I don't think she reckons on you or Holly giving him a bite though, perhaps she means a nip of his whiskey. Have a lovely evening, stay warm and snuggly and tell Holly to have a good wee before she goes to bed then she won't have to go out in the cold during the night. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you are again, twice as good getting twice as much news. Not good on the sneezing and wheezing but the pictures were very nice. Archie was a good boy at the vets and as long as corned beef hash doesn’t upset him I thought it very thoughtful. That frost has been very “frosty” but I didn’t have to go out early so the streets had aired. Look out for us Saturday morning you might be able to see us waving from Southend direction so get an early night Friday. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete