Wednesday 6 November 2019

Rocks are Rolling Again!

Hi Woofers!

Us again! Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Last night there were a few more Whizz Bangs and Holly got a little worried but after a while settled down, cuddled up with Old Two Legs!

Mind you, she didn't hang about when OTL threw us out for our 'Good Night Wee', as soon as she went out she turned around and ran back, just in case there was another Whizz Bang ready to go off!

Mind you, that was the reason she woofed to go out for a wee at one thirty!

OTL didn't hear her but The Missus did, well done TM!

Out for a walk this morning OTL took the camera and for some reason the 'Special Effects' switch was in the 'On' position and he didn't notice, so, it has resulted in some interesting results!

All Dark and Doom Laden!
 It was dark but not as dark as these pictures would have you believe. The setting on the camera was 'Low Key' which means it is darken as to 'Hi Key' which is very bright!

I'm still here and the Whizz Bangs didn't scare me!
We said 'Hello' to the blue faced rock and when we got to the gate, there was another rock in the rotted post!

It looked a bit strange sitting on  it's shoulder, so, OTL being the kind sort of Two Legs, brought the rock out and sat it on the gate top bar. At least in that position you could read the words!

Don't worry, rain will be along soon!
 Strange, but at lunchtime we headed back and found it had gone walkabout!

The blue one was still on the bench!

We enjoyed the run along the sea front and found a few new sniffs now the council have cut the grass and weeds!

Hey! This is the one from the Greyhounds!
 We dashed along the beach and dug a few holes and then rolled in the holes. We could do that 'cos OTL was walking along the Sea Wall.

OK OTL? Can I carry on digging?
 When we ran out of spaces to dig holes, we ran to the other end but ran out of beach, so we headed up the stairs and back to OTL.

Race you to the end Holly Chops!
 Back home we were presented with some food and with suitably enlarged tummies, fell asleep!

 See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Wotcha maties. Well it's been quite a nice day here, a tad chilly but sunny for most of the day. I went out for my walk this morning and bumped into Boris the bounce and his TL. Me and Boris had a really good chat about the sniffs while my mum and his TL had a long gas. Boris' dad noticed I'd been bathed yesterday and was saying how fluffy I was, then they started chatting about wot us woofers do when we've been nearly drowned, my mum was saying about the time I came down to visit you and I fell in the mud and OTL gave me a clean up before I went home. It seems Boris is getting a shower today so me and him will be discussing getting back our normal sniff if we meet up tomorrow. Glad Holly wasn't too bothered last night and well done Mrs TM for letting her out for a wee. Sometimes, not often but I need a wee in the night if I haven't quite done all I need to do, I've got a good way to wake my mum up if she doesn't here me ask, I stick my cold nose right in her eye ..... that always gets her moving. Shame someone hasn't come along and taken that little blue rock home for a warm up. Nice pictures today, OTL is very clever with wot he gets his camera to do. I've been in a bit of bother today, there I was munching on the leaves of my favourite plant while my mum had her back to me, she was pulling up a few weeds, well she turned round and spotted me and told me to leave the plant alone, trouble was, I got caught up in it and I couldn't move, so my mum had to come and get me unstuck, she reckons the plant is getting its own back on me. We've still got whizz bangs going off here tonight, I might go out and tell them to woof off soon. Hope you all have a lovely peaceful evening with plenty of snackettes. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not hearing about the cuisine in Godwin Towers so not sure if it means that it is wonderful or if it means that it is best not mentioned, perhaps least spoken of soonest forgotten?
    Nice to see another Rock, I wonder if it is the same artist, makes your walks a bit more interesting. I prefer OTLs camera on the proper settings but if it makes him happy who am I to disagree. Looked fun the digging and rolling on the newly cut grass, plenty of sniffs disturbed, even greyhounds! The Lordswood Leisure Centre had its fireworks tonight, Michael took the camera to our parallel road and took some pictures while I looked out of the bedroom window, no loud bangs just the sort that go putt putt, I wonder if that was planned for the animals. The Traffic Wardens were out in force issuing tickets to cars parked on double yellow lines, corners and one parked on the roundabout. Michael read about it on a local site, at first it seemed that they had ticketed everyone and people were slagging the council for being killjoys but then it emerged that those on the grass verges were left alone because there were so many cars attending the event, just the dangerous ones and the roundabout car. Hope your evening has been peaceful then Holly won’t be woofing at 1-30 am again. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that someone in Grain keeps on producing rocks for you to see and then move about!

    Looks like a fun walk (and roll) and dig along the beach.

    Hugs, SArn xxx

    ReplyDelete