Sunday 22 December 2019

Another Damp Day.

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

A Very Happy Winter Solstice to you all!

As from tomorrow the days will be getting longer as Spring comes creeping towards us!

Old Two Legs says that it's interesting that there are so many thing that are celebrated around the solstice, there is Christmas, and Hanukkah. Then there's the Druids down at Stonehenge, they really put on a show as the sunrise climbs over the stone marker. It's all a sort of welcome to the new year!

We were out at the normal time this morning and it was so dark we lost OTL a couple of times! Mind you, we know where we are going so it was only a matter of time before we caught up with him!


There were a couple of woofers charging about the football field and they had these lights on their collars, being so dark we could only see the lights and Holly and I both gave them a good woofing, thinking they were UFO's!

They didn't woof back cos they thought we were a couple of monsters!

We all had a good laugh about that when we finally met up!

It was raining on and off through the day and even at lunchtime there were spots of rain. It was a good job that OTL found a 'Window' in the rain and timed our walk so that there was a little rain at the beginning and then it stayed dry until we got back home, then it started all again!

The afternoon was spent snoozing under the desk in OTL's room, OTL has been reading his book again, 'Relaxing' he calls it, but why does he have to snore!

Tomorrow Holly and I will be writing our letter to Santa Paws saying we have been good puppies all year and making a list of presents we would like! Mind you, Holly's list will be entirely edible!

Some things never change!

We reckon the ferrets will copy Holly and make their list edible as well!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

4 comments:

  1. Where is my postman, he still hasn’t called with my picture, we have a school photo of Daisy Girl whichis to be opened on Christmas Day but none of Daisy Dog or Holly Dog, I think the post office has kept it ☹️ 😔. OTL has some good windows sometimes so you do get too wet. Those UFOs were a giggle and the monsters were really great fun, I wonder who was most afraid? I hope Santa Paws reads your lists and manages to find the things in the shops, I think you have left it too late so you must doubley cross your paws in hopes of getting your favourite things. Michael is working tomorrow, he hopes only the morning and maybe enough pennies for his Christmas dinner. Hope your evening was lovely and cosy I will be back tomorrow to see what you have been up to. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Wot a wet miserable day it's been here. Me & my mum have stayed nice & snuggly most of the day. I sent my letter to Santa paws ages ago, just in case he got lots of letters and was a bit short of treats. I'm sure he knows wot good woofers we've been, not sure if the ferrets made the good list though on account of them pinching things. That must have been very funny seeing woofers with headlights. I know wot you mean about TL's snoring when they read things. Hope Mr Mike does earn enough pennies for Xmas dinner. Hmmm come to think of it, I don't remember my postman bringing me a picture of you, Holly chops, Wendy or Eric either, do you think I have the same postman as Mrs Sue. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Ohhh nearly forgot to tell you, my boy got groomed yesterday, I was laughing at him when my mum got the clippers out & he got clipped. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had rain again yesterday . . . we (FORTUNATELY) had a lot of sunshine. Mind you, lots of flooding locally, so we needed a dry day!

    Good job no UFO's after all!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete