Thursday 19 December 2019

Back to a Grey Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a day! It has been threatening to rain for most of the day, the clouds have been building from the South all day.

It looks like rain soon!
 Holly and I didn't hang about much and we were quick on a wee and then home!

We didn't know what Old Two Legs had planned for us, if we did we might have spent more time wee'ing!

Well, while Holly and I were snoozing under the desk OTL was getting stuff out of the shed.

That table that has the metal work onto which OTL hangs harnesses when we have a hair cut!

After setting it all up Holly was first called into the kitchen, lifted up and plonked onto the table.

Then it started, OTL set about giving Holly a good brush and also cut out the hair that had matted at the top of her front legs.

Holly was not happy and set about trying to escape. So, she twisted around and collapsed onto the table and at the same time she tucked her tail under her butt!

OTL didn't stop brushing and I was having fun standing outside the kitchen door woofing at Holly and winding her up!

That was OK except that as soon as he had finished with Holly I was tricked into going into the kitchen and before I realised I had been conned, I was up on the table with my collar being removed!

That's it, I was brushed and clipped and lumps of hair cut out from my legs!

Now, as I was headed out of the kitchen I heard OTL tell The Missus that he was going to give us a wash and haircut!

The things we have to do for Christmas!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's tipping it down here at the moment. OTl tricked you both, how naughty. I was tricked as well, I thought my mum was just taking me out for a ride when we arrived at the vets where they proceeded to squeeze my butt, then they washed it then they shaved round my little butt hole, honestly, the indignity of it all. We've got our Xmas lights and 🌲 up today. A big box arrived here today, I gave it a right good sniffing & do you know, I could sniff my favourite woofers. Thank you very much, my mum has hidden it until Santa paws comes. My mum is at work in the morning but she said I might be able to snooze with my boy cos he's got the day off. Hope OTL has left enough hair on to keep you both warm. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who is going to look smart for Christmas, does this mean that TM will be next up on the table for a pre wash before the hair cut? You could sell tickets, can we have the seat behind Archie and his mum? Very nice nibbles this afternoon and I brought Michael home a doggie bag. I hope you have a nice nibbley evening there has got to be some consultation xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete