Tuesday 10 December 2019

Home Alone!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Wot a miserable day it's been. I mean, we started off by getting up a whole hour later than normal and you know, it was still dark when we got down to the beach. The sun was still behind the clouds and Old Two Legs had brought the camera!

Now the sky seemed a little strange cos the sky over Southend on Sea was all red like wot Sheerness Sky should have been!

Red but in the wrong direction!
 The next stop was further along the sea front and the sky was all sort of alight but no sun!

The sunrise isn't far away and the sky looks bright.
 Then it happened, the sun poked its nose over the horizon and was getting all ready to light up the sky, but, just as the sun appeared the sky went all dark!

OK, who turned off the light?
Well, all this dark didn't last for more than a couple of minutes but as OTL said, 'Strange!'

We saw the Grain Rock, the one with the pussy cat on it, still in the same place. So, we reckon that the Two Legs aren't using their eyes properly!

We were taken out for our lunchtime walk a little earlier than normal, which is a little unusual cos we normally have to wake OTL up to go out!

We got back from a normal lunchtime walk only to find The Missus all dressed up with her high heeled wellies on and before we could ask anything they were off!

That was it, we got left behind for most of the afternoon!

Mind you, that means we get to get up on the sofa and have a good snooze!

We got sent a picture from Rocky and that shows him having a rest on the sofa as well!

OK, get the peanuts out, I'm feeling peckish!
  Now, what's all this about Archie Babe not getting rid of the chicken bones? Holly reckons that he must have absorbed them together with his normal food and his Two Legs wasn't filtering his poo properly!

It's the same with our TL's, take today, just after picking up a Holly Poo and tying a knot in the plastic bag. OTL walked down towards the Poo Bin but stopped to take a picture of the sky over Southend when he called out 'Phew!'

It seems that when he lifted the camera up to his eye, the poo bag was still on his fingers and a whiff of Holly came out of the bag and up his nose!

We did have a laugh, these TL's are just not equipped to enjoy sniffs like what us woofers do!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.




















2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well my mum is still looking for bits of bone in my poo but so far she hasn't found any, I don't reckon she's looking close enough. Do you know I got left home alone last night. My mum gave my boy a lift to the doctor & she went in to ask for an appointment for the flu stab, well they said they would do it then, my boy came out from seeing the doctor & she told him to get one as well, so they did. They both got back from being stabbed, my mum's arm aches but my boy said his arms are fine, he got flu stab in one arm & MMR in the other cos the nurse said there wasn't any record of him having it, even though my mum says he had all stabbing when he was a pup. He was laughing cos my mum's arm was hurting & he wasn't. I went to the groomers today, I was scrubbed and trimmed, at the end Caroline put a ribbon on me with gingerbread men, I got it off as soon as I got home. I was very cross. It's been a horrible cold, wet and windy day here. Loved the pictures today. Hope you weren't left alone too long. That parrot must think he's a woofer. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so cold that the sky was confused and didn’t know if it was coming or going. I went out without my gloves today and didn’t like it, I only had to walk about ten paces and wow was it cold, coming home it was raining and still cold. Now I should imagine that Holly Poo is something of an acquired sniff, not everyone’s gravy so to speak. You are both good girls to just guard the house while your servants were out and not chew things that weren’t yours 💕 💕. Just as well that the parrot wasn’t home with you! Seems that Archie is all spruced up again minus a bow, poor boy, boys don’t wear bows, he should have got two and sent them to the pair of you for Christmas. Just keep warm and out of the dark xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete