Wednesday 11 December 2019

Dismal or wot!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret reporting in!

Well, it's not been exactly the brightest day, I mean, grey and dismal in fact I would even say it is a day to forget!

Our morning walk was in the dark, not even a sign of the sun, so, no pictures of sunrise today!

Old Two Legs has been just as boring, plonking away on the computer trying to sell stuff to his customers!

Boring!

Lunchtime it was brighter, no clouds and nothing else!

Now this is as good as it got today!
 OTL was tasked with taking a load of rubbish down to the tip but Holly and I were told to stay at home and be 'Guard Woofers' making sure no one pinched his parking space!

Before he left Holly had a 'Mad Moment' and was chasing around the house with the cardboard tube from the kitchen paper towels.

OTL joined in the game and pretended to try to catch her as she wove her around the sofa and coffee table and a load of plastic boxes that The Missus has been filling up with stuff to take up to the village hall!

There are times when I think that Holly Chops it a Right Potty Puppy!

The back of the car is now full of yucky bits of wood and leaves and other yucky stuff that has been growing in the plastic bags!

We are going try robbing OTL of his dinner tonight, he has got curry and Holly just loves curry!

Mind you, I don't like it too spicy but I'll have a lick, just for fun!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I've been robbed today. My bottle of Pawsecco arrived with a Xmas card and my mum stole it. My mum took my prize down the vets and donated it to dogs on the streets charity. Now I don't mind sharing but I reckon she should ask me first. It's been another cold miserable day here as well. Hope you manage to snag a bit of OTL's ruby Murray, ask Mrs TM not to put too much spice in it if you find it too hot. Sounds like Holly chops is full of energy. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the nabbing some curry!

    Know what you mean about the weather. Frankly it was DISGUSTING down South today. I got wet at lunchtime. Left the office in the chink of sunshine we had, and came back in the rain! Grrrr!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weatherwise the weather had better be wiser tomorrow, I have been writing Christmas cards and had the light on to see the envelopes together with the fact that some envelopes were a lovely red colour and I couldn't see the pen ink on it. I put the pen to paper wrote a capital L and then blindly wrote ongfield hoping that my friend in Longfield has a postman who can see in the dark. The weather "Person" said it would rain this afternoon and guess what, it did.
    Now as for Archie and his prize, I think that if his mum considers it unsuitable for his digestion then she should buy him something to replace it. Not sure what she could get him, his own Black Eyed Susan plant perhaps! I pictured Holly chasing around with that cardboard tube, doesn't hurt to go back to your puppyhood from time to time, she can't help it.
    Poor OTL getting ready to visit the tip and eagerly encouraging his customers that they need something before Christmas, who knows girls, you may have a bit of dried crust with your gravy for Christmas dinner unless you can secure yourselves an invit but don't consider Archie he wouldn't share his dry bread with any man or beast.
    I am off out for a Christmas meal tomorrow, Michael is having a ready meal of Corned Beef Hash which he said is probably better than doggie scoff xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete