Sunday 8 December 2019

Sunday Fun.

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, a Super Lazy day today, windy to begin with and too dark to take any photos but we were all wrapped up to keep out of the wind.

Soppy Archie Babe, guzzling down chicken bones, I mean, any one knows it is beef bones that are OK but chicken bones will give you a sore butt!

We were heading down to the Sea Wall when we spotted a foxy standing in the middle of the road!

OK, which way to the rabbit holes?
Once it had made up its mind it was off and under the fence and away!

We took the Grain Rock back down to the forest and OTL found a spot half way up a tree to hide the rock. It will be interesting to see just how long it will be sitting in the tree before some one finds it and moves it on to another hiding place!


I suppose I'm alright, like cats climb trees don't they?
 So far the computer is behaving it's self so, claws crossed, it's sorted!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Cor it has been cold here today. Well my mum cuddled me all night, we stayed downstairs in case I needed to go out in the night. I did a poo this morning but no bones in it. My mum keeps sending me out but I don't feel like another one yet. Good news my grooming has been cancelled for tomorrow but I have to go Tuesday instead. I was hoping to put it off a bit longer. My mum reckons if I don't go tomorrow then it will be a visit to the vets. I don't like having to have my muzzle on when I go in the garden, I think that's a bit much. Nice pictures again today. Tell that fox standing in the road is not very clever. We've had a lazy day, think my mum is trying to rest before work tomorrow, don't worry my boy will be staying home with me while my mum is out. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you take a head torch when you are out in the dark, you might trip over something. Foxy was wondering whether there was anything coming along for him to eat, decided it wasn’t and went. Don’t you think Archie is a silly Billy for eating chicken bones, now chicken is lovely especially with some of OTLs lovely gravy on it but the bones are a definite no no. Let’s hope they leave him in one piece, what he does to avoid the groomers! Keep a watch for that rock, OTL could set up a night camera and you could watch over it, is that a good idea? Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, windy and dry, I would prefer warm, calm and dry but one out of three is better than none out of three. Have a good Monday, any news on patters of new feet at Godwin Towers? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete