Thursday 2 January 2020

First day back!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Not the best day of the year, we were all back to work today, terrible it was to!

Old Two Legs has been bashing away on the computer while The Missus has been slapping glue all over the place!

Holly is getting over a Grumbly Tum, but she still needed her butt washed this morning!

Eric, poor lad, is suffering from a Grumbly Tum as well and being a ferret it sort of 'Carries' and we have had to have the window open!

Wendy is all OK, so we reckon it is something he has picked up from the stuff he stashes away, like Chicken Strips or even a Smoothie!

He is still as bright as a button so we will keep an eye on him and see what tomorrow brings!

Other than that, it has been boring today, I mean, anything that involves working is a bit boring!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Sorry to hear about having to go back to work, my boy had to go back today and my mum has to go back tomorrow, so that means I have to get up at the crack of dawn too, I'm not looking forward to that either. Poor Holly chops and little Eric, hope they both feel better very soon. Grumbles are not nice & having your butt wiped isn't very nice either. Make sure you're not in the vicinity when Mrs TM flings her glue. Tell OTL not to bash his computer too hard or it might get the hump & stop working. I didn't see any of my mates when I went out toy, I reckon they stayed home in the warm. Hope you all have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it's been a boring day. Hope 2moro is better.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear me what a tale of gloom with working TLs and grumbley 4Ls, I feel very sorry for you all. My friend has been troubled, she put it down to Chocolates, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Cake! It seems that TM has been happy with her flinging about various crafting mediums. My advice is keep the window open, avoid the droughts and avoid what is flung. Michael was trying out someones camera at Capstone and intended to have fried egg on toast but the cafe was overfilled with screaming, excitable mini TLs and came home. That meant I had to cook, woe is me xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete