Tuesday 7 January 2020

A Sunrise!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

We did it! Yes, we got down to the sea front just in time to see it!

The Bench!
Well, OK, not just the bench but the pre glow of the sunrise and the sun rose at 08:04hr!

It would have been a while before the sun crept over the top of Sheerness but the pre glow is always dramatic and in fact we reckon it is better than the actual sun rise it's self!

Getting better but we can't hang around!
 Old Two Legs reckons that it won't be to long before he will be getting out the big camera and a bigger lens.

We still reckon he is a big show off!

You can tell everyone is back at work, OTL has been bashing  away on the computer 'Processing Orders'.

Mind you, that gives us plenty of time for a snooze under the desk!

The undergrowth is growing all ready for Spring.
We saw a Grain Rock the other day but as much as we have looked, it has gone!

Grain Rocks with legs?

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Wot lovely pictures today. I read the grain rocks faceache page today and some people were complaining they weren't finding any rocks, you'll have to get OTL to let them know they're not looking properly. Now at the moment I'm home alone on account my mum has taken my boy for his check up appointment at the TL vets. That's 3 times today I've been left home alone, once when my mum took my boy to work at the crack, then later when she went to get petrol, now here I am on guard duty again. They're going to get 🎏 & chips on the way home, I better get a good sniff of them else I'm going to be right cross. Hope you all have a good evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all and most importantly is I hope Archie got a good sniff of those fish and chips, we had salmon stir fry and it was mmmmmmm lovely. Yippee you found the start of the sun rise and OTL had the camera, really nice those pictures and how surprising that the undergrowth is growing. The weatherman said it was milder but it isn’t here, too much draught for my liking. I wonder where the Grain Rocks have gone, it was fun to find them. Enjoy your snoozing guarding the feet, I heard that you had rain yesterday and the new wellies got a bit wet, arrh that’s a pity xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree . . . the pre-glow is rather beautiful. Well done for capturing it.

    Hope you got a great sniff of fish and chips Archie! You are a good boy for doing so many guard duties yesterday!

    Have a great day.

    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete