Friday 20 March 2020

Look! No Limp!

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again!

Good news! No limping from Holly today, just a bit of a wobble on the butt as she goes from sniff to sniff!

This morning it was a cold wind that blew us around the sea wall. You know, we didn't meet any of the gang, I suppose they had got out early, or were still in bed!

Young Eric has been in trouble again, he has been pinching the smoothies again. Old Two Legs spotted a smoothie when he was looking for Miss Wendy. She had been for a run around and ended up asleep in the 'Pinny Box' after chasing Eric all over the place.

Mind you, Eric crept into a warm spot behind all the boxes and wouldn't come out until OTL got Squeaky Chicken out and tempted Eric out!

Lunchtime looked like being fun, the sky was blue with just a little cloud, OTL picked up the camera, hoping to get some shots on our way around the walk but on the way to the sea front the rain started falling and the wind got stronger so the camera was left in the car and after tucking his head into his big coat, we all went for a walk in the howling wind and rain!

Not the best walk we've had this year!

This afternoon has been spent woofing at anyone who walks past the house, not very many of those. Seems like the village has gone to sleep and won't wake up until Summer!

OTL clipped Miss Wendy's claws and said that Holly and I will get our claws trimmed tomorrow!

You know, I had almost forgotten about the promised bath and hair cut!

Miss Wendy was asleep when the trimming started but soon woke up and demanded she gets a slurp of Ferretone before allowing OTL anywhere near her claws! 🙀

Now, what shall I demand when OTL approaches me with those nasty nail clippers?

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well good to hear Holly chops isn't limping. It's been very cold here today so I decided I would rather not go & let the wind blow up my tail. My scoff order didn't arrive yesterday day but my mum said not to worry it will arrive before I eat wot I have. Fancy them ferrets pinching the smoothies or are they going to wrap them up and give them to Mrs TM for her birthday. Now I would ask for a nice piece of warm chicken before you let OTL get near you with the clippers. My mum came home very late from work today because the queues were so long, she didn't want a riot to break out. Some people are not being very nice so I might go and bite their ankles if they don't watch out. Some people are being very nice though & saying thank you. My boy has fully recovered from my mum poisoning him with the off sausages, I think he has forgiven her but he's still working from home and has been very busy today. My mum is really looking forward to going to work in the morning, I think I'll offer her a lend of my muzzle. Take care all. Have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pity your walk didn’t turn out blue and dry and no pictures for us to admire. Eric does love those smoothies while Wendy has a thing about the pinny box, on the other hand OTL definitely has a fetish for those nail clippers. Very quiet here as well, I saw a neighbour in his front garden this morning but he didn’t go to work in his car and nor did anyone else. I feel sorry for all those who are having to put up with people being nasty to them, Archies mum will deserve at least a medal when people stop buying up everything. Take care all of you, lots of love 💗 💗 💗 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAH . . . I knew my idea to get more Smoothies for TM's birthday was a good one! LOL!

    Glad all ok in your household. Stay safe and well everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete