Thursday 19 March 2020

We are still stuck!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back again.

What happened to the sun? It was out yesterday but today it has been hiding behind the clouds all today!

It looked so damp that Old Two Legs was even considering putting on his green wellies!

On our morning walk we met up with that woofer who was found wandering the streets and was lucky enough to have been fostered by a lovely lady at Christmas time.

Well, this lad has got his confidence and is enjoying his time, so much so that he boldly approached Holly chops from behind to give her a sniff. Well, Holly told him off, in fact she gave him the 'Woofers Warning' and he was rescued before Holly got to upset and caused trouble!

It was after that when Holly started to limp again, even though she hadn't been running or diving about.

It took a little while for her to stop limping but OTL reckons it could be that she twisted it during her 'Woofers Warning'!

After a few yards she was back to normal, trotting along, no limp and sniffing her nose off!

As we got to the woods, we saw the Hawthorne trees covered with blossom and they made an arch over the path, looked very pretty!


Now, don't that look pretty?
Now, we are still looking for a good idea of what to buy The Missus for her birthday. That idea by Sarn to let her choose from the Lavinia Web site, trouble is, she would only choose them all!

I wonder what she would do if she opened up a birthday present only to find a pack of Pasta, mmmm!

Now, the pot of glitter is a good idea but she normally buys the stuff in 50-gallon drums so a 50g pot won't exactly send her heart all of a flutter!

OTL asked if a couple of new ferrets would set her heart a fluttering but Miss Wendy said that if there were any sign of new ferrets OTL would be trouble!

Oh well, it was just an idea!

Now, because OTL and TM have crossed the age barrier, they have decided to 'Self Isolate' which means that if anyone knocks on the front door, they will be instructed to leave whatever they are delivering, on the front door step!

TM is not happy cos her and her mates at the village hall are not meeting and have postponed it all until this thingy is over. Claws crossed it doesn't last too long, I mean, that could even stop our holiday!

I'm off to find a teeth cleaning chew to help me get over that terrible thought!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

5 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it was so wet here I refused to go for a walk. Now if Mrs TM likes big tubs of glitter, get her a big tub, I mean she's worth it. Failing that you could get her one of them gas masks they had in the war then she can still go out and OTL can borrow it when he wants to go out. See sorted. Now that little woofer shouldn't have snuck up on Holly chops from behind, that's very bad manners. Hope Holly's limp is just for effect & not cos she's hurt. I'm very good at getting attention by pretending but my mum reckons one day she won't believe me and I might have a real problem & she might think I'm joking & ignore me. Shame Mrs Sue and nuncie Mike have cut their holibob short. We're waiting for a delivery of my scoff but it might not get here for a week, my mum says I shouldn't panic cos I won't starve, well I won't, I'll have to find scoff on the garden or when I go for my walk. You or Holly chops could answer the door. My mum is off to work in the morning and hoping to get a bit of shopping before she comes home. I reminded her we need poo bags, hope they haven't sold out. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags & sniffs from little Arch & the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a year's supply of Smoothies for TM's craft cupboard so she can always find one when Eric has been out of his cage for a while?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This self isolating that OTL and TM are doing, does it mean that you are getting a tread mill for exercising while they run up and down the stairs? Or are you still going walkies will OTL keeps his distance from the TLs, next week we will have all these mini TLs who are supposed to be keeping away from us. So many conflicting things, I see no light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always light if you look hard enough! Some good will come out of this I'm sure xx

      Delete