Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sunshine Today!

Hello Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

Well, wot a state of things, I mean, this morning we only got a walk around the football field for our morning wee and a poo! On top of that, it was frosty all over the grass and if you sat down it made your butt damp and cold!

Seems that we can only go out once a day for 'Exercise' or to get some shopping!

Lunchtime Old Two Legs took the small car and filled it up with petrol then off we went down to the seaside for a proper walk!

It was interesting to see the whole walk was void of any woofers!

High Tide but no woofers!
We got a run along the sand but OTL wouldn't let me into the water for a swim. Mind you, I didn't fancy going in anyway!

I might have a swim, if it was just a little bit warmer!
Even off the beach and behind the trees it was warm but there was still no woofers!

Just us, behind the camera!
OTL decided to have a search around on the plants looking for insects and bugs and creepy crawlies!

Holly and I decided to help him by searching for bugs he had missed!

Do you think he can photograph a sniff I've found?
There were a few fly's around chomping away on the pollen.

Chomp, Mmmm, Chomp, Ummm, Mumm!
We found some buds that had burst and the leaves were begining to sprout!

Who's going to be a big leaf then?
 OTL found a Lady Bird basking in the sunshine.

If this carries on then soon I'll need some Factor 35!
There was one little plant that caught OTL's eye, so he took a photo. Only problem is, he doesn't know its name!

OTL says it could be a Cowslip!
 Back home we found The Missus playing with her iPhone, making a movie of her making a card and she plans to upload it to her blog. Only problem is, the phone doesn't have enough memory to hold the movie!

Oh well, she will have to get rid of some of the photos she has on the memory card!

Another idea is she shouldn't gas on too much!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties, well now, I can tell you how to get round that one walk a day rule, firstly you get OTL to take you out and when he's had his mandatory one walk, the next time you want to go out, you get Mrs TM to take you for her mandatory one walk. I went out this afternoon and the only woofer I saw was little Alfie and he was in the distance. Now I thought I had a bit of good luck this morning, you see Caroline my groomer has told all her clients that she has to shut cos of this croney 69 stuff, well, there I was doing my happy dance round the kitchen on account of I was due to go soon. Well you'll never guess wot happened, my mum got the clippers out and put them on charge and when they were charged up, on went my lead, well I thought we were off out, but no, next thing, my boy is holding my lead and steadying me on the table and I hear zzzzzzzzzooooooooooommmmmm followed by a buzzing on my back................. of all the cheek, without a by your leave, and I wasn't even due for another week. I can't tell you how upset I was, my boy is a turncoat, what a traitor. If he thinks he's getting cuddles without offering a treat first, he's got another think coming. Lovely pictures today, shame OTL didn't capture the picture of the sniff though. My mum has been watch Mrs TM and her card making film, my mum thought it was wonderful. Now, my mum had a suggestion, if Mrs TM's thingummy bobby can't cope, wot about going back to the old ways, you know, when OTL used to do the filming and Holly did the directing and you did the lighting and make up. I just loved watching the credits roll in them days. Anyways, take care down there. Have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor little Arch ... that Boy of yours let you down big time ! And , l might stop talking to your mum on FB !

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely idea by TM . . . To do video. Keep calm & carry on crafting! I made 3 cards today & got all inky . . . Was fun. Off work for a few weeks, staying at home as Boris has told me to do, apart from essential shopping & 1 walk a day. Good idea from Arch about switching humans so u get 2 walks a day!

    Great sunshiny photos OTL. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay safe Sarn ... crafting is such a great hobby for keeping your head in the right place innit! Plus looking after OTL the woofers and Ferrets ... keeps me soooo busy xx

      Delete